ANJOS

CEAC Status Updated- Again

125 posts in this topic

I remember you case

How did you find out? Did you call , send a email, o just check the list?

I called NVC and got the date. and then emailed the embassy in DR and got a copy of packet 4 and they confirmed the interview. The list was not even out for November when I received my cita date.

I just Called DOS and they told me we will be interviewed on January 9th 2014 smile.png

Congrats finally a date and a load off.... good luck on your interview...

Congrats finally a date and a load off.... good luck on your interview...

Thank you! I have way less stress than what I had a month ago! Uff! After all we went through... Almost 3 months after approval and we finally have an interview date. :) I am ok with the fact that the interview will be held in January mainly because in January I have way less to do and I could go there and wait with him till his visa arrives. Plus it is way cheapper to fly over there in January than in December and I will be in winter break from college.

God knows what he does and sometimes we question him, when we should not.

I have one question though... I e-mailed the embassy to ask them to send me a copy of the packet 4 but they said that if we don't get it by November 30th to get in contact with them... How did you get them to send you the copy? was it over mail or e-mail?

Good luck to all in this journey!

event.png
event.png

event.png

Thank you! I have way less stress than what I had a month ago! Uff! After all we went through... Almost 3 months after approval and we finally have an interview date. smile.png I am ok with the fact that the interview will be held in January mainly because in January I have way less to do and I could go there and wait with him till his visa arrives. Plus it is way cheapper to fly over there in January than in December and I will be in winter break from college.

God knows what he does and sometimes we question him, when we should not.

I have one question though... I e-mailed the embassy to ask them to send me a copy of the packet 4 but they said that if we don't get it by November 30th to get in contact with them... How did you get them to send you the copy? was it over mail or e-mail?

Good luck to all in this journey!

I know it's a relief once you get that DATE!! lol I have thanksgiving week so the flights are expensive coming back which sucks. I actually emailed the embassy once NVC gave me the date of the interview and told them if I could get a copy of the letter so I could show it at work and request my days. and they sent it to me in their reply. Also 3 weeks later my fiance got his packet in the mail in DR and the next day I got the same exact packet here mailed to me, which I was not expecting.

I know it's a relief once you get that DATE!! lol I have thanksgiving week so the flights are expensive coming back which sucks. I actually emailed the embassy once NVC gave me the date of the interview and told them if I could get a copy of the letter so I could show it at work and request my days. and they sent it to me in their reply. Also 3 weeks later my fiance got his packet in the mail in DR and the next day I got the same exact packet here mailed to me, which I was not expecting.

Oh wow! I am glad for you, and thank you for sharing that with me. I will try to do that with the e-mail. that's a good idea! Good luck with your interview!

event.png
event.png

event.png

@loran and @jalvarez320 good luck to guys!!!

I called DOS and the lady told that I still have a chance at 2013, I don't believe it but nothing yet.

@loran and @jalvarez320 good luck to guys!!!

I called DOS and the lady told that I still have a chance at 2013, I don't believe it but nothing yet.

I believe it, because it there did not release the list yet.... I wish you the best!

event.png
event.png

event.png

I believe it, because it there did not release the list yet.... I wish you the best!

I don't want to have my hopes up. I'll take anything right about now! Thank hun

Hi all I'm not sure what this implies but I have been trying to get my interview date for the last 2 weeks I know it's soon therefor I need to be patient.

On the 17 of Sep up until yesterday my status read:

READY

Case Creation Date: 13-Sep-2013

Status Updated Date: 17-Sep-2013

I know it was received in DR on 19-Sep-2013

I checked my status this morning and it has changed to:

READY

Case Creation Date: 13-Sep-2013 Status Updated Date: 30-Sep-2013

Why did it change date? I thought maybe my babes interview had been scheduled so I called DOS this morning but I was told there still no date cray5ol.gif

Can anyone clarify what this might mean?

Mija email esa gente k ya tienen k tener tu cita!!!

Mija email esa gente k ya tienen k tener tu cita!!!

Girl I emailed them y nada. They replied two days later saying that I still don't have an interview scheduled. The only difference is that when I cal DOS now they tell me I'm in cue and that I should have my date soon.

I called DOS TODAY AND THEY TOLD PACKET 4 was sent out oct 3 rd. but that i didnt have an interview date. I dont get it. Is it possible for u to recieve packet 4 without a interview?

January 14, 2014 @6:45a.m!!! Finally the day I've been waiting for!! Thank you Jesus and my VJ family for the support. Love you guys for making this easier for me. @alex&iris, lala78, loran, and titopress!! Love you guys

Ahora en mi vuelto destino a santo Domingo a ver a mi amor!! Hasta el lunes!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Finally huh!?

So happy to learn that this morning hun!

Have a safe trip and hopefully you will have lots of fun! :)

I had my little trip last month and it was so nice to be able to spend that weekend together with my baby, so I know that you will have a great time!

Best wishes!

Attentively, Nadia. (loran)

event.png
event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.