virgo2012

just need your help with this ..if any one have idea

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i have completed one year in AP and got e-mail from islamabad embassy to submitt updated medical only,and i did submitted it last month but now my question is if any one have same situation or idea why they only asked for medical?why they didnt asked for rest documents normally they request if some one completed one year in AP i.e fresh ds-230,fresh pics..etc
if any one have any idea plz fell free to share

i have completed one year in AP and got e-mail from islamabad embassy to submitt updated medical only,and i did submitted it last month but now my question is if any one have same situation or idea why they only asked for medical?why they didnt asked for rest documents normally they request if some one completed one year in AP i.e fresh ds-230,fresh pics..etc

if any one have any idea plz fell free to share

any updates? or still in AP?

Timeline

any updates? or still in AP?

no update so far...m still in AP.last time they worked on my case was in end of march after that no work done on my case...i guess they dont want to work on old cases,they only like to issue visas to 2013 applicants.

no update so far...m still in AP.last time they worked on my case was in end of march after that no work done on my case...i guess they dont want to work on old cases,they only like to issue visas to 2013 applicants.

i m also waiting since submitting fresh docs since June 2013 .its been 7 years in AP so far....n this is the first time in 7 years they asked for updated docs..God knows what they r thinking now..normally it should not take more then 6 months now hoping to see my visa by Decemeber...if they have completed all security checks

Timeline

Status Updated Date change today but case still in AP what is it means can anyone tell me rightly

it means they are working actively on your case and your not far away from getting your visa may be day or weeks...keep us in your prayers iam waitng from one year in AP.

Timeline

Thanks Dear

virgo2012
for ur True supportive words..Please have your faith in Allah-Pak and believe in him. He knows what's best for us.. May Allah-Pak make this hardship easy for every1 who is currently facing AP and unite us very soon. Ameen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.