PhiLandShiR

Looking for information on I-130, box 14

10 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I am filling out an I-130 and hit a stumbling block on Box 14.

What is the "Class of Admission" it speaks about and where can I get a list and an explanation of what the different classes are?

Thanks

-Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Greetings!

I am filling out an I-130 and hit a stumbling block on Box 14.

What is the "Class of Admission" it speaks about and where can I get a list and an explanation of what the different classes are?

Thanks

-Phil

I think this is what you're looking for... http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-26573/0-0-0-32054.html

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

I found that a while back.

Not a clue what the garb-al-de-###### means...

I want a english version in non-government speak...

-Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Isn't that on the I-94? If you surrendered that, you should be able to retrieve it from https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html;jsessionid=7MdxR4mhWMbhJL5k4ntmXv1hTRVsJXlk8s1TTJY69QS1wZLrYvtw!-1737567978#

I'm pretty sure the COA is on the GC too. (At work, can't look right now)

Found this on Yahoo, but can't vouch for the validity: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090903105654AAtaQBe

Edited by DavenRoxy

I think it is the Category on the GC. I'm guessing CF1?

My wife no longer has a GC as she is now a USC. They took it when she signed her papers.

I am filling out papers for my Mother-in-Law to submit for her daughter. My wife's sister.

I am thinking her class would be IR5 but I am trying to confirm it.

-Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Ok, let's back up a second, I think I misunderstood your situation.

Your M-I-L is filing for her daughter? Is M-I-L a USC? Is daughter married? How old is she?

Ok, let's back up a second, I think I misunderstood your situation.

Your M-I-L is filing for her daughter? Is M-I-L a USC? Is daughter married? How old is she?

from what I understand of the situation, the M-I-L is presenting being petitioned by the OP's wife, and is awaiting an interview. upon arrival, the

M-I-L will petition her daughter (F2A), who is now 20 years old, unmarried, and will turn 21 next July.

Edited by sunandmoon

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

• 2 weeks later...

from what I understand of the situation, the M-I-L is presenting being petitioned by the OP's wife, and is awaiting an interview. upon arrival, the

M-I-L will petition her daughter (F2A), who is now 20 years old, unmarried, and will turn 21 next July.

You are 100% correct!

Got the email about an interview being scheduled Oct 3rd only to discover it was a 'mistake' and that we did not have an interview actually scheduled and was told there was no idea when one would be scheduled...

I am having my Senator look into it now.

Hopfully Senator Grassley will be able to find out what is happening.

-Phil

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.