Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

bringing children

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey congratulations, I have a K2 and for what I understand and researched, you need the father's permission to travel outside the country, this is obtain at "Direccion General de Migracion" the certification is called "Permiso de salida para menores" and the cost is $2,000 dominican pesos.

here is the site;


Hope this helps! good luck

1/2008 Met

11/2008 Became a couple

10/23/2010 Visited for the first time :)

12/31/2010 Proposed on New years Eve

4/8/2011 Visited for 2 weeks

12/22/2011 Our first Christmas together ♥

5/9/2012 I-129F mailed

5/11/2012 Received NOA1

5/15/2012 Visited again

11/13/2012 NOA2 text received

11/16/2012 NOA2 hard copy received

11/16/2012 NVC Received case

11/19/2012 NVC number assigned

11/20/2012 CASE forwarded to DR

11/30/2012 Cita (Interview) set for 1/16/2013

12/20/2012 package 4 received

12/28/2012 Medical Done

1/04/2013 Banco Popular paid

1/16/2013 Interview/Cita....APPROVED

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.