Jawaree

Rumors, chit chat ...true or false

1 post in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Bunch of us hanging when a convo came up John Doe says

he knew a RN from Florida that was deported back to Guyana

after 37 yrs (drug charge=1) She applied for SS (online) was denied

Me: She wont get it because she was caught twice after that and sent

home the gov. spent lots in her detentions, court costs & plane fares.

Jane Doe says she knows a man in Jamaica (elderly) who SS is direct dep

mthly in his acct. and he was deported .

Me: Maybe he was receiving it B4 deportation...Jane says he applied from Jamaica

after deportation.....,however they both did work & pay into the system for yrs

.................................................................................

A woman who returned after waiver approval, was never divorced,still married to USC is entitled to file for citizenship right after returning even though they now not together

Me: heck no she has to wait 5 yrs.

..................................................................................

John D. After waiver approval being away that long your credit will not be bad since

10 yrs has past.

Me: No you will have same social likely same GC #, the collectors will hound you and

the bureaus will have you listed with bad credit

......................................................................................

John D Its hard to get a job after waiver approval, every good company is doing fingerprint background check these days

Me: If one wants a job they'll get one Don't go to Banks, Schools, Hospitals or

the airports to apply.

AM I RIGHT or am I right .....LOL