Henry & Adina

ROMANIA K1 ...HANDS UP!

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

good luck to you all :)

tips: smile all the time, be happy, and don't worry, 90% of the visa you already have, the rest depends on the interview and the answers you give :)

Icirt, if I remember correctly, your fiance has to let the embassy know that you will be joining your fiance at the interview. Otherwise, I don't think they'll let you in (this is just in case you didn't know :) )

Edit: just wanted to add: the embassy staff are very friendly and always helpfull. They don't bite lol

Edited by cazzers
I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Awesome :) Good luck at the interview! :D

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

A question for those who knows and has been through interview at the romanian embassy.

I'm confused about one thing.

So, i have everything. They called me from the embassy to ask me something and since they called me, i programed also the interview on 8.04.2014.

The only thing left to do is to register at tnt on ustraveldoc.com. because i have intruction to register there and print confirmation page for the passport delivery with visa.

They ask for a receipt of visa payment. In instructions and everywhere here i know the 240 us can be paid on the embassy on interview day. What is with this? i don't understand.

I'm stuck on the receipt number, and i have no confirmation page!

Any ideas or clarifications... pleaseeeeeee.

Pretty pleas :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Visa accepted!

If anyone has questions about the interview, i will post my experience as soon as i will get some sleep (3 days!), feels like a trains run over me, back and forth! and sideways! and again another train! :-) becouse of the emotions i've had (could noy help it)

Thank for people hwo answered my questions here and good luck to everyone. The interview is easy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.