jacrisla

please i need advice

2 posts in this topic

I am really worried now i was trying to be patient but now i am not sure ...we sent answer for imbra rfe in october 16 and we didnt receive email confirmation that they recieved it ..and today i called and the computer said they are waiting the answerrrrrrrrrrrr but it was sent one monthhh agooo ... and we cant see that that with the track number of mail because my bf lost it ( that day he decided to clean and put in garbage many papers) ...do you think is 100 % they lost the papers or maybe they are no in system yet???? and what happen if the papers didnt arrive and were lost by mail ...what should i do ... do you think if i talk with a person in uscis they will have better information about if they received or not my imbra rfe answer??? thanks

jacquie

june 13, 2006: Noa1

sept 20, 2006: touched finallyyy

sept 26, 2006: touched rfe in email

sept 27, 2006: touched again

octob 13, 2006: rfe in mail

octob 16, 2006: rfe sent

november 2, 2006: touched

november 8, 2006: touched

november 9, 2006: touched

december 15, 2006: touched finally confirmation email they received my rfe

december 16, 2006: touched

december 20, 2006: touched

january 9, 2007 : FINALLYYYY Noa2

january 15, 2007: arrived nvc paper with new code and telling they sent papers to Peru in january 5...something crazy because aproval was january 9 ...but well is in peru already .

january 20, 2007: received packet 3&4

january 24, 2007: sent packet 3

january 29, 2007: medical exam

february 22, 2007: enterview

february 27, 2007: visa in hand

AOS

july 26, 2007 sent papers to Chicago

july 27, 2007 papers received

august 22, 2007 noa

september 10, 2007 biometrics

october 1, 2007 case transfered to california

october 5, 2007 touched

october 7, 2007 touched

Filed: Timeline
I am really worried now i was trying to be patient but now i am not sure ...we sent answer for imbra rfe in october 16 and we didnt receive email confirmation that they recieved it ..and today i called and the computer said they are waiting the answerrrrrrrrrrrr but it was sent one monthhh agooo ... and we cant see that that with the track number of mail because my bf lost it ( that day he decided to clean and put in garbage many papers) ...do you think is 100 % they lost the papers or maybe they are no in system yet???? and what happen if the papers didnt arrive and were lost by mail ...what should i do ... do you think if i talk with a person in uscis they will have better information about if they received or not my imbra rfe answer??? thanks

jacquie

JACKIE

First you start with calling USCIS, this rules out the "lost RFE" theory. If they say that they dont have it

then it's reasonable to assume that it is lost....request that they issue immediately and new IMBRA RFE

Hardly believe that you will be able to track your sent RFE without having a tracking number. For

future reference; all USCIS related documents, correspondence etc should be stored CAREFULLY

away. I feel your pain BUT all is not lost....call USCIS....dont wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.