St&Sv

3 Year Russian Visa Accepted

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

So I just received news yesterday that my application for a 3 year Russian tourist visa was approved, and should be in hand by tomorrow. I thought I would share my experience with the company visaHQ as I have seen a few posts about visa types and to do it on your own or use a company. First off I used VisaHQ based on research done on this site and through, what my fiancee refers to, my "google face", and because I live in a small town where we have Amish and the closest Russian Embassy is 8hours away. That said VisaHQ definitely provided an easy service, fill out documents, make a cover letter, print it all and sign, then ship along with the passport. They do offer invitations, which I opted for since I'll be staying at my fiancee's apartment. This was also a bonus because it meant not needing her to get an invitation for me. Though I had limited interactions with the rep who handled my account, she did call me and let me know they received my documents. She also consulted me on my visa request and told me that if I change it to April 2013 thru April 2016 that I would have a much better chance because I guess asking for May in January is a little far out. It was not a big deal and so I changed it. She submitted everything, and 2 weeks later with no fuss and no problems I have my visa approved. The service rep was always polite and great to talk to, even bullshitted with her a little. I would recommend them if you don't mind spending a little extra money, have limited time, and want ease of the process. Do remember to read everything throughly, and double check everything, before you submit your application. I'm unable to comment on the full benefits and comparison of doing it yourself as I have never done it. Though with some elbow grease, click of the mouse and your own google face you can find your answers, I just hope that my experience helps you along the way.

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”

― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

i've opted for travelvisapro dot com because i was able to find a coupon online LOL. my experience with them has been 99% similar to MaxMirage's with visaHQ. i too, now have a visa to visit the Land of Tetris.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Mine is in the works with VisaHQ; I have used them for at least 10 other visas. Overall, have been very happy with them. When I sent mine off, they called me because I did not have two consect. pages free and the visa would have been denied. They directed me to the portion of the site to get more pages and submitted the passport to the US site for more pages. Painless, simple and efficient.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

We used "travisa" for my husband. We're planning on going to Russia in summer, so thanks for the info on 3-year visas.

It's funny, I almost got a job at VisaHQ. It's a good thing that I did not, because I make much more money now than they were going to pay (off top, I know, sorry).

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Timeline

I used, PVS International, and have also had an easy process for the 3 year Visa for myself and my 16 year old son...

I am happy to have a 3 year Visa. It will make future travel much easier..

• 1 month later...
Timeline

So I just received news yesterday that my application for a 3 year Russian tourist visa was approved, and should be in hand by tomorrow. I thought I would share my experience with the company visaHQ as I have seen a few posts about visa types and to do it on your own or use a company. First off I used VisaHQ based on research done on this site and through, what my fiancee refers to, my "google face", and because I live in a small town where we have Amish and the closest Russian Embassy is 8hours away. That said VisaHQ definitely provided an easy service, fill out documents, make a cover letter, print it all and sign, then ship along with the passport. They do offer invitations, which I opted for since I'll be staying at my fiancee's apartment. This was also a bonus because it meant not needing her to get an invitation for me. Though I had limited interactions with the rep who handled my account, she did call me and let me know they received my documents. She also consulted me on my visa request and told me that if I change it to April 2013 thru April 2016 that I would have a much better chance because I guess asking for May in January is a little far out. It was not a big deal and so I changed it. She submitted everything, and 2 weeks later with no fuss and no problems I have my visa approved. The service rep was always polite and great to talk to, even bullshitted with her a little. I would recommend them if you don't mind spending a little extra money, have limited time, and want ease of the process. Do remember to read everything throughly, and double check everything, before you submit your application. I'm unable to comment on the full benefits and comparison of doing it yourself as I have never done it. Though with some elbow grease, click of the mouse and your own google face you can find your answers, I just hope that my experience helps you along the way.

I have used VisaHQ many times now and received my 3 year visa in October of last year. Great company to work with in my experience. I was a little worried when I read somewhere they are asking for interviews to get the 3 year visa. I called them and they said that was only for those that applied in NYC for some reason and it was about 90% of them had to interview. Mine went through DC so there was no problem. :)

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.