melb2012

IR interview dates in Sydney

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Anyone on this forum who has has a IR/CR case closed at the NVC been advised of their interview dates being delayed in Sydney? Trying to find out if Sydney is only doing interviews for dates in May and onwards for everyone.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone on their cases!

I didn't hear from them directly... just saw someone else on here that just got their interview date for May, so got worried.

Oh that really sucks. How long have you been waiting for an interview?

I am the USC.

Oh that really sucks. How long have you been waiting for an interview?

I found out earlier that apparently there was a bit of confusion with the dates, so it looks like it's a 1-2 month wait or so after the case is complete.

My case is pending to be case complete.

Good luck! :)

I found out earlier that apparently there was a bit of confusion with the dates, so it looks like it's a 1-2 month wait or so after the case is complete.

My case is pending to be case complete.

Good luck! :)

Oh, that's a big relief to hear! My husband's case was completed on Dec 27th, and we are still waiting on an interview date. My own visa (Work and Holiday) expires on Feb 22nd, so I'm going to have to leave before he has his interview.

When did you send in your AOS and DS-230? >_> I probably should read your timeline. I will do that once I post this. Lol :bonk:

I am the USC.

Oh, that's a big relief to hear! My husband's case was completed on Dec 27th, and we are still waiting on an interview date. My own visa (Work and Holiday) expires on Feb 22nd, so I'm going to have to leave before he has his interview.

When did you send in your AOS and DS-230? >_> I probably should read your timeline. I will do that once I post this. Lol :bonk:

It's ok - end of Dec and second week in Jan. Sorry to hear you'll be away from the hubby. That's tough :( Hopefully you won't be apart for too long. Good luck with your journey!

It's ok - end of Dec and second week in Jan. Sorry to hear you'll be away from the hubby. That's tough :( Hopefully you won't be apart for too long. Good luck with your journey!

Just wanted to leave this update here: my husband got his interview date for Feb 19th at 11am. We got the email Saturday (Jan 25th) morning, which was still Friday in the US.

So looks like everything is still on track for the one month wait for an interview.

Have you called the NVC lately? Are there any updates on your case?

I am the USC.

Just wanted to leave this update here: my husband got his interview date for Feb 19th at 11am. We got the email Saturday (Jan 25th) morning, which was still Friday in the US.

So looks like everything is still on track for the one month wait for an interview.

Have you called the NVC lately? Are there any updates on your case?

That's great! Congrats! Must be a big relief now that there's an interview date in place :)

Yes, it has been reviewed and we needed to re-submit the i-864 as one of the questions was left blank (#23) even though we're using assets and savings to meet the income requirement. We sent it via Express Post so it should get there in a couple of days. Oh well... can't sweat the little things. I hope we can still get a case complete soon and get an interview date before the end of March.

That's great! Congrats! Must be a big relief now that there's an interview date in place :)

Yes, it has been reviewed and we needed to re-submit the i-864 as one of the questions was left blank (#23) even though we're using assets and savings to meet the income requirement. We sent it via Express Post so it should get there in a couple of days. Oh well... can't sweat the little things. I hope we can still get a case complete soon and get an interview date before the end of March.

Oh, I really hope that you get a March date! I pray that your RFE doesn't take as long as ours did. Ours took about a month to complete after we sent in our RFE for our DS-230. Our AOS RFE took only a few days.

I am the USC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.