Melosh

Estimated Time Drop for No Reason?

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone...

I don't really understand why, but when I woke up this morning, our estimated date for NOA2 on our timeline has shortened by a month. The same has happened to the people on Igor's list with approximately the same NOA1 date. Should we start to get excited or is this some kind of fluke?

There have been very few people who have been approved, according to the list. Actually no one since 12/19 if I'm reading it right. I guess I just want to know if Visajourney is messing up or if there is some kind of metric that I don't know about that has changed. Any insight?

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

I would not really wonder about the VJ timelines...it is based on very little data, it probably means that a number of people got approved on a certain day and so the time changed. Mine did too...apparently we are supposed to hear something November 6th-26th of December and that is not happening :)

So I wouldnt read too much into it or think that you will get news any time soon. I would say it is safe to assume people are still on holidays and nothing much will be happening until after that.

Good luck on your journey and let's hope for the best !!

ps: I add 2 months to the estimated times, in my mind, helps me cope

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Heh I know how that feels. I left my job so we could see each other but now I cannot even fly to the US since I had stayed almost 3 months this year and it seemed to be an issue especially without work and he has flight phobia haha I hate this whole wait, its been hard but hopefully we don't have much longer.

Hang in there , I am happy there is visa journey - support in so many ways :)

All the best to the both of you *crossing fingers*

It's definitely nice to have a place like VisaJourney. If nothing else, with all of the time between notifications, it's something to pass the time!

I really hope everything goes well and you hear from Uncle Sam soon! I'm not very superstitious, but I'll cross my fingers for you two as well!

Hello everyone...

I don't really understand why, but when I woke up this morning, our estimated date for NOA2 on our timeline has shortened by a month. The same has happened to the people on Igor's list with approximately the same NOA1 date. Should we start to get excited or is this some kind of fluke?

There have been very few people who have been approved, according to the list. Actually no one since 12/19 if I'm reading it right. I guess I just want to know if Visajourney is messing up or if there is some kind of metric that I don't know about that has changed. Any insight?

Thanks,

Mike

You know what, i just checked the visa timeline thing and it says CSC is on August 27, which is absolutely not true. Someone must have made some sort of mistake when doing their timelines ? I don't know but based on last night's post from someone who actually

called CSC and got mid June as their current processing dates (I thought they were in July...), adding two months might be the best option......sigh.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

CSC is processing mid-July, July 16 according to what they've told me when I've called them twice, once on 12/20 then again last week, 12/27. The nice lady said it's super slow now because of the holidays and call back 1/4 and I should be able to file the service request. Ugh... :clock:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.