life america

question aos completed

25 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello.when i called nv today they told me that your aos is completed that mean he is ok ? i send form i864ez just with taxes to the adress in the cover shee and send pay stubs and employement letter in email that is normal to complete the aos wihaout that ddocuments ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok do they accepted your AOS if you are not sure if the emailed documents were accepted just make sure your wife has a copy of everything that was submitted at the interview. Now you submit the visa application and all supporting documents and pay the fee if you have not already done that then wait for NVC to forward the case to Casa and wait for an interview date.

Filed: Timeline
1353076808[/url]' post='5826012']

hello.when i called nv today they told me that your aos is completed that mean he is ok ? i send form i864ez just with taxes to the adress in the cover shee and send pay stubs and employement letter in email that is normal to complete the aos wihaout that ddocuments ?

WAIT! You just said yesterday, that your spouse/husband just sent his taxes off to the NVC and now your saying your case is completed as of today via telephone. Hmmmmm unsure about that.

You cannot send via email anything to complete your case.

Timeline

refer to last replay from morroco,who told u that i send AOS to nvc yesterday?? my wife send AOS in 28 october 2012 she sent i864ez just with tax return in postal mail to the adress written in the barcodesheet and last week she sent an email pay stubs and employement letter,in the instruction of form i864 ez they didn t write pay stub and emp letter for this reason we didn t send them in the fisrt package, we can t send another package because we have to wait for RFE sh contain another cover sheet to send mssing documents so she decide to send them by email after 20 days i called nvc

she told me that AOS is completed not case completed, they told me we are now just waiting for ds230 that i sent since one week to his special cover sheet because they haven t the same adress and when your ds230 will be ok your case will be forwarded to your original consulate casablanca, that s the replay for four operator and it was the same ansewer

Timeline

we know what to do and we search ansewer from this forum the fisrt replay was enough because he ansewer my question

he told me that i must bring them to interview ill call also morrocan consulate to be sur

we don t need to search who is the beneficiary or petitioner we need to acctivate our process and get more advice ok .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

we don t need to search who is the beneficiary or petitioner we need to acctivate our process and get more advice ok .

OP and (my assumption) Greencard2013....are really trying to DIY...gotta hand it to them on that aspect..but

sometimes it helps you if People who take there time to VOLUNTEER invaluable help for others like yourselves on VJ here....to know which of the beneficiary or petitioner we are replying to. It clears your story up to answer correctly. You and your SO posts are continuously written in a confusing attempt at English and makes it already difficult to understand your questions.

I doubt that foreverwaiting deserves to be replied to as you just did, when she comes on here to help strangers.

Many stories are followed on VJ and yours is a hard one to understand.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

refer to last replay , don t need your help if you will not give me money or sponsor me and withaout u i will not have visa,you are her to give advice not help because they aren t the same ok

i have same friends her in forum look at to their ansewer ,my family ,nvc,morrocan consulate if u imagine that can write every time i open a threath.i open conversation and they help me ok .

1353154697[/url]' post='5827862']

refer to last replay , don t need your help if you will not give me money or sponsor me and withaout u i will not have visa,you are her to give advice not help because they aren t the same ok

i have same friends her in forum look at to their ansewer ,my family ,nvc,morrocan consulate if u imagine that can write every time i open a threath.i open conversation and they help me ok .

Hmmm very interesting... I think I know exactly what is going on now with you. Thank you Mr Moroccan Sunrise for clarifying your motives here on visa journey.

Timeline

my husband is my petitioner and our case is already completed at nvc ,he is my sponsor we are in good financial situation.

if u return on all of my threath u will find that i write for asking advice that it.

asking for advice is not fraud .

Timeline

i told u nothing brother just let others advice me i need realy advice my case is completed i dont need sponsor or money my husband is engeener in us we are in good situation

i write u because u stop help from the others

u are right that i ask more and more because im pregnant right now and i didn t get my interview yet i don t know what to do so im asking her to search for advice not money

smah lia akhi ila ktebt lik mais ana ay haja ktebtha f had forum 3la tax o baby kifach ndir tanedih m3aya katgolia fraud kent kantsenna menek t3tini nasaeh machi thbes nas ynashouni

mosamaha safi.

1353164216[/url]' post='5828002']

i told u nothing brother just let others advice me i need realy advice my case is completed i dont need sponsor or money my husband is engeener in us we are in good situation

i write u because u stop help from the others

u are right that i ask more and more because im pregnant right now and i didn t get my interview yet i don t know what to do so im asking her to search for advice not money

smah lia akhi ila ktebt lik mais ana ay haja ktebtha f had forum 3la tax o baby kifach ndir tanedih m3aya katgolia fraud kent kantsenna menek t3tini nasaeh machi thbes nas ynashouni

mosamaha safi.

Please reframe from calling me your brother. If your husband is a engineer??? here in the USA, then he should be very intelligent and well informed of the procedures to follow as to getting his wife here. It seems your husband, who has a engineering degree has left you out of the loop, and I find that odd. An engineer who couldn't read the directions and send in a complete package, including, tax transcripts, comeeee onnnn. Trust me, it doesn't, take a scientist to do the paperwork.

You need to talk to your smart hubby and ask him all these questions. I'm sure he has a smart answer.

By the way, I have no control as to what others think and write to you. If they want to reply to your over and over questions, then they will. If they don't..... So be it.

Edited by foreverwaiting

Oh by the way, here are some interview questions for you Ms. Sunrise?

What kind of work does your husband do as a Engineer?

What engineering firm does he work for?

Where did he get his engineering degree from, what college?

What did he study in engineering?

whistling.gif

Edited by foreverwaiting

Timeline

they will have his employement letter and pay stub it shows all things

they will ask for type of his job and they have all approuved documents in i864ez employement letter and pay stubs.

they will ask if he study in us during this time ? not bring his diplome because they show them when they gave him visa the fisrt time they have all his profil before leaving us and after ,when they will find that he has good capacity to sponsor me they will ask for relashionship if the marriage s true or not we are married four years and we will have baby what will be the problem ??

i wish that u get your visa and all person who are their and want to join their family wllah because this waiting of time is so hard

hna mekhlou3in men entretien wakha kolchi mezian fach tcheje3na katkhla3 fina .

Well ms. Sunrise your wrong already. You are the one that will be interviewed not him. Youuuuu will need to know every tiny bit of information about your husband, dates he started working in the USA (all jobs), every address he lived at.... You get the point.

Do you think you will just show up at the consulate pregnant and a visa will be granted on behalf that you know nothing about your spouse, cause you think all because they have paperwork proving it? WRONGGGGGGGG

I bet you have no clue as to what kind of interview you will be put through do you??? and so many questions you have to know and answer. Did your smart husband tell you that?

Did he get here by winning the lottery visa or what?

I'm a Us citizen married to a Moroccan and yes he has lived here for two years now.

Edited by foreverwaiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.