wilfon

Can former employer abroad cause trouble?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone, my fiance and I were talking and she is worried that her former employer abroad (I am pretty sure Dubai) will cause trouble for her because she turned them down to work for them again. They were not happy that she said no and keep calling and calling her. They have a copy of her Passport. Is there anything they can do to make trouble for her/us or cause any RFE's or in anyway slow down our application process? We are in the midde of our K1 Visa process so she worries about everything...hehehe.

She already had her police clearance from Lebanon, Dubai police clearances are only available to people living there.

Thank you for your answers. :thumbs:

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Filed: Timeline

They have nothing to do with your relationship.As long as your police clearance is good and your relationship is real you should be fine.Dont worry about them.

06-21-2012- sent I-129F petition

06-25-2012 - NOA1

06-30-2012 - NOA1 hard copy received

09-13-2012 - NOA2

09-17-2012 - NOA2 hard copy received

09-19-2012 - NVC received

09-20-2012 - Case# received

09-24-2012 - NVC left

09-27-2012 - consulate received

10-18-2012 - interview approved pending I-134 form (was submitted not sure what happen)

10-25-2012 - resubmitted I-134 and asked to pick up visa on the 10-30-2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They have nothing to do with your relationship.As long as your police clearance is good and your relationship is real you should be fine.Dont worry about them.

Thanks, our relationship is definitely real, not worried about that part. She is worried that they will say something like my fiance has turned down a work visa. She is also worried that they can somehow make trouble for her to enter the US. I told her that I did not think this was possible.

Thanks.

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks, our relationship is definitely real, not worried about that part. She is worried that they will say something like my fiance has turned down a work visa. She is also worried that they can somehow make trouble for her to enter the US. I told her that I did not think this was possible.

Thanks.

I mean to say if you can prove that it is real.Always remember that fiance visa is about proving the validity of the relationship and making sure you get married with 90 of entering. They will not have any impact at all.

06-21-2012- sent I-129F petition

06-25-2012 - NOA1

06-30-2012 - NOA1 hard copy received

09-13-2012 - NOA2

09-17-2012 - NOA2 hard copy received

09-19-2012 - NVC received

09-20-2012 - Case# received

09-24-2012 - NVC left

09-27-2012 - consulate received

10-18-2012 - interview approved pending I-134 form (was submitted not sure what happen)

10-25-2012 - resubmitted I-134 and asked to pick up visa on the 10-30-2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.