Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
onye uwaoma


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! Pray you're all doing great in your love lives and visajourney... I have got a challenge and I believe I can find some light here... So my joint sponsor has her name in her birth certificate difference from her name in her tax transcript. This is apparently due to marriage, but she got divorced and still go by her ex-husband name. Now the situation is that we will summit AOS with her birth cert and the tax transcript. My question is will that leads to RFE? If so, what can we do to avoid any delay and prevent having RFE for this situation? Can a copy of her final divorce paper be sent along with her birth cert and tax transcript together? Pls I'm counting on your honest help in this matter... May God continue to bless everyone of you for always being there when it matters most... Thanking you in advance for a quick response...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.