hicham913

qustion about k 3

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello all friends i m sorry i not talk english very well i meet my wife online and i love her so much

i live here in mrocco and she live in usa she just send the 130 for visa the k 3

i want to ask about sponser so she don't have good work ?so if that problem or no?

and i want to ask to how much it take the k 3 ? and what kind of qustion they will ask me in consulat

thank you very much

First of all, welcome to the forum! There are other people who know more about the K-3 than I do, so I'll leave that to them, but about the sponsor: if her income doesn't meet the guidelines, if she can find a cosponsor it won't be a problem. The cosponsor has to fill out the same sponsorship paperwork as your wife, with 3 years' worth of income tax returns and current pay receipts.

As for the kinds of questions they'll ask you at the consulate, generally they are things like how and when you met, what your wife does, does she have any children, how do you communicate. You want to have lots of evidence of your relationship, so you should save emails, letters, records of phone calls, chat logs, and photos of you together that you can bring to your interview.

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Timeline

For the evidence, I know it is difficult for those who are strict Muslim to want to take pictures of themselves being affectionate, but from what my friend who was denied has said that is probably one of the things that hurt her. Don't be embarrassed to have pictures of you and your wife holding hands and kissing. Your goal is to show that you love each other very much.

Good Luck and welcome to the forum.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wasalaam Alaikum.

My advice is to be prepared for Casa to ask you ANYTHING...be honest in your answers because they know a lot more about you than you think.

There is a list of interview questions another member compiled which might assist you, I will try to find it tomorrow and post it, it is located somewhere in the ME/NA forum on the archived site.

Here is a link to some documented interviews which may give you an idea:

Middle East/North Africa Interviews

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Here is a link to some documented interviews which may give you an idea:

Middle East/North Africa Interviews

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

hi kiya

the links to the interviews are not working!! :( do you have this problem also??

hi Hicham,

welcome to the forum and hope you have a speedy visa process.

Farah

dev296pr___.png

My blog

quick funny jokes

http://www.mentallyjumbled.com/

01-22-2006:arrived to Miami airport with CR1 visa

02-06-2006 :Received 1st Welcome to America Notice

02-08-2006 :Received 2nd Welcome to America Notice

02-10-2006:Received GREEN CARD!!! EXP 01/22/2008

10-12-2007: I-751 received at TSC

12-01-2007 NOA For 1-Year Extention RECEIVED from CSC

12-20-2007:BIOMETRICS

1-12-2008-Card production-email notification received

1-15-2008:Approval notice -email notification received

1-18-2008: 10 y green card arrived!!

12-03-2008: N 400 RECEIVED at TSC

12-09-2008: CHECK $675 cashed

12-12-2008:NOA RECEIVED

03-30-2009: biometric date received locaton:Oakland park,FL

04-13-2009:biometrics

06-19-2008:INTERVIEW

06-24-2009:oath ceremony

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi hisham,

welcome to the forum, it's very nice here with alll this very wonderful guys helping and supporting ,it's because of them me and my fiancée didn't take the k3 route but k1 which better and faster.

i live in marrakesh my wife(fiancée) in georgia ,well to be honest with you have a long time to wait and alot of work to do together, collecting chats, e-mails, hopefully when she is here again take ALOT of pictures and video's if possible with family or friends....well EVERYTHING that concern you and her .

the interview is such a lottery ,depends on consular's mood :blink: somthing like that ,some got 10/15 questions others got 2/3 questions,they are mostly about her name, job, times she was with you, birth date, her family, children if she has them, you should know EVERYTHING about your wife more than what you know about yourself :).well you have PLENTY of time to prepare for the interview.

hope very hard luck to you and your wife :thumbs: .

carrie and simo

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Assalamo alaikom wr wb

Welcome to VJ!

Hicham, please have your wife read as much as she can regarding the process. I too am married at Morocco and my husband is currently at Marrakech for 2 years we have been through the process and still waiting. Perhaps our process is bit more difficult due to the K3 process. This a good website with many people going through different situation. You and your wife can receive alot of support here alhmdulillah. Don't be discourage but do know Casa are very difficult and Casa do not like to issue visa so easily. There are many things your wife need to know to forewarn her of the process and what may or may not happen by American Embassy at Casa. If your wife like please welcome her to VJ inshallah. Read and write as she like inshallah.

Good luck to your journey! Who knows perhaps your situation will be different because no one knows not really.

Wa alaikom assalam wr wb

Khadija

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.