Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Change of address during filing for K1

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

One of the questions on the I-129F is that you need the address of where you and your fiancee plan to live. I currently live in an apartment and the lease expires in March 2013. After I leave the apartment, I plan on renting a house so there will be more bedrooms available. We do not want to wait until after I move into the house to file the petition, we would like to file it next month. So my question is, what address would I use for the petition? I can't use the apartment because I won't be living here when she comes over and I can't list a future address that I don't know what it is yet. Thanks for taking your time to read my post and any help would be appreciated. I did call the USCIS customer service but the gentlemen couldn't answer my question.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.