2 posts in this topic

Hi there :) I got my interview appointment for next month and I have a few questions.

Will I have to bring the forms (I-130, I-485 and all the others) to the interview?

Also, I and my husband got married in March, I had arrived here in January. We are together everyday all the time (24 hours a day). We are waiting for our course to start in September, which we will go together to too but we don't really know what to bring as proof of relationship. We don't have an account together since none of us work or is making money at the moment. We met in person in January after we were dating online for 5 months (met in a online role playing game, same as World of Warcraft). We have a lot of skype conversations( really A LOT) even though we voice called each other a lot too, but there are no phone bills because all we used to talk before was skype and messenger. We have some pictures together since I came to the USA but not that many because he is shy to take pictures lol and our wedding was very simple (we are thinking of having a wedding party when we can afford it and invite my family from Europe). We have been to Disneyland, Las Vegas (twice), Seaworld, always with his parents and many other places together but there are not many photos. Everyone knows how in love we are and that we are literally together all the time.

So I'm thinking of bringing screenshots of many skype conversations, all the pictures we have, registrations for the same school, 3 affidavits by his family. What else could we bring in our situation? Its ironic to think how in love we are and that we haven't been without each other for a minute and we don't have that much proof to bring lol I think the best proof we have is that we know everything about each other.

Thank you very much :)

Edited by Ana Aguilar

03/22/2012 Sent package I-130, I-485 and I-765 through USPS priority mail to Chicago Lockbox

03/24/2012 Received 3 deliver confirmation e-mails from USPS

03/28/2012 Received mail from USCIS saying they received the package ^_^

04/05/2012 Received Biometrics Appointment letter for i-765 for 04/16/2012

04/09/2012 Received NOA 1 for I-130, I-485 and I-765 dated 03/28/2012

I am the luckiest and happiest girl in the world :D <3 my husband

You don't need to bring I-130. When I had my interview last July 11th, they never asked me any forms. They only asked me a pictures of us together though I brought a lot of documents in my folder (I-864, updated DS-230, our birth cert., police clearance, emails, and pictures). Good luck to your upcoming interview :)

June 2011 - 130

June 2011 - NOA1

Dec 2011 - RFE

Jan 2012 - NOA2 (approved)

Feb 2012 - NVC case #

Mar 2012 - DS-3032

Mar 2012 - AOS paid

May 2012 - IV paid

May 2012 - DS-230

May 2012 - checklist

June 2012 - Case Complete

July 2012 - Interview Scheduled

anzcecu7pube.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.