sixstringjunkie

If Delbros cannot contact my fiance via text or phone call, will they still deliver?

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, my girl finished her interview over two weeks ago.

Now she still doesn't have her visa.

One reason might be because she had changed her phone number right after she arrived back home so delbros currently has her old number.

My question is.. will they still attempt to make the delivery to her even if she doesn't respond to the call or text or will they wait until she responds?

And also.. she lives in the province.. is it normal for it to take this long? Thank you.

Timeline

It seems that everyone who lives in delbros is taking a long time. I would get right on the phone to the embassy and let them know the change in phone number.

Date I-129F Sent : 03/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA1: 04/03/2006

I-129F RFE(s) : 08/10/2006

I-129F RFE Reply(s) : 08/17/2006

Date I-129F NOA2 (Approved) : 08/18/2006

Date Package Received By NVC : 09/05/2006

Date Sent to Embassy: 09/18/2006 assigned number MNL2006743xxx

Date Embassy received 09/26/2006

letter-touched 10/17/2006

information on medical and interview 11/17/2006

Packet with Information 11/29/2006

Medical 1/12/2007

Interview 1/19/2007

Timeline
It seems that everyone who lives in delbros is taking a long time. I would get right on the phone to the embassy and let them know the change in phone number.

She doesn't live in Delbros.. Delbros is the company that delivers the visa.

Timeline

hello is anyone in this site alive? Can you please just answer this question.. WILL DELBROS DELIVER THE VISA REGARDLESS IF MY GIRL ANSWERS THE TEXT MESSAGE FROM DELBROS SAYING THEY WILL BE DELIVERING THE VISA OR NOT? Please someone has to know this.

Timeline

I'm in the same boat as you. My fiancee's interview was on Oct 6 and we're still waiting. She knows someone who was interviewed on Oct 5 and received her visa on Oct 12. I don't know the anser to your question but the contact information for Delbros is on their website at http://www.delbros.com. The phone number listed their is out of order. I'm going to call the emabssy on Monday to find out if the visa has been released. Let me know how things are working out for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Based on some experiences posted here, it takes around 19 days and more before the visa will be delivered if the beneficiary is living in provinces especially if the place is really far from the city...Just please extend your patience...Months ago my friend got her visa after almost a month of waiting even if she lives at cebu city...If you want to make sure, just give the embassy a ring and tell them about the changes in her contact number... (F)

:luv:

Marie

May 2007 - arrived in Texas

June 2007 - our "big day"

November 2007 - 2-yr GC received

December 2009 - 10-yr GC received

Citizenship by next year!!!!

she should have callled DELBROS for change of number and if she kept her reciept she can make a follow up.. when Delbros texted me : Good news! We have your visa! Please wait for 5 working days to be delivered!... What i did I called the local DELBROS in my city so I can make a follow-up. and when the mailman from Delbros came to the office, I didn't let him go until I see the visa: to justify the text. Good News!

as long as she didn't change her mailing address, that wouldn't be a problem. Did she inform also the US Embassy when she change her phone number. we should always update on all the changes, number, address etc, as this might be helpful.

good luck

Hello, my girl finished her interview over two weeks ago.

Now she still doesn't have her visa.

One reason might be because she had changed her phone number right after she arrived back home so delbros currently has her old number.

My question is.. will they still attempt to make the delivery to her even if she doesn't respond to the call or text or will they wait until she responds?

And also.. she lives in the province.. is it normal for it to take this long? Thank you.

Mailed I-751 - January 12, 2009
NOA - January 14, 2009
Biometric for me and my son- February 21, 2009
2nd biometric for me - March 14, 2009
Green Card Approval for son - April 28, 2009

Mailed N400 - June 14, 2010
USCIS Receipt Date - June 16, 2010
USCIS NOA date - June 24, 2010
Received I-797C NOA in the mail - June 28, 2010
USCIS Email for RFE/ Biometrics sched- July 16
Biometrics - August 12, 2010
RFE Yellow Paper on IRS letter document - August 23
USCIS email on testing and interview - September 4
Received letter in mail for test and interview I-797C - September 7, 2010
Schedule of test and interview - October 12, 2010

Timeline

Delbros has a website with email address, fax number and phone number. I would suggest contacting them and asking them directly. I know my fiancee waited over 3 weeks for her visa to be delivered by delbros and even at that, rode the bus 2 hours to their office ijn dumaguete to pick it up herself.

http://delbros.com/ Speaking from experience, I do suggest keeping after them about it until you have it in your hand.

July 7, 2004 - Met Aimee in a chatroom

Dec. 25, 2005 - Went to Phils to meet her the first time

January 7, 2006 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska Service Center.

January 27, 2006 - Received NOA1.

April 18, 2006 @1859 cst - NOA2 - APPROVED!

July 15, 2006 - Packet 4 received

September1, 2006 - Medical

September 8, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!

October 15, 2006 - Arrived in USA

November 4, 2006 --- WEDDING!!!

April 20, 2007 - Mailed AOS

May 18, 2007 - Biometrics

July 26, 2007---GREEN CARD!(no interview)

April 13, 2009 - Mailed I-751 for Removal of Conditions

May 5, 2009 - NOA (extension approved)

May 18, 2009 - Biometrics appointment arrived today-scheduled for May 29, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Approval for removal of conditions (originally delayed due to RFE)

August 20, 2009 - 10 year green card arrived in mail

June 9, 2010</ - Treygan Isaiah is born

June, 21, 2010 - My adoption of Nathan is finalized

No lawyers and no problems

Just make sure that your fiancee is around when Delbros delivers but in the event she is not, she should have an authorized representative to receive her visa. Delbros will not give the VISA to an unauthorized representative. If there is delivery failure/receipt of the VISA twice, Delbros will return the VISA to the Embassy. I suggest you call/contact Delbros. You can even email them at: busdev@delbros.com

Delbros Text Hotline is 0917-6221949

To inquire from the text hotline: Type (NAME), then space, then type the tracking case number, then space, then ask your query...example: LastName, FirstName MIddleName MNL2006764XXX has my passport and visa been released from the U.S. Embassy?

Example Text from Delbros: MNL2006764XXX is not yet released to DELBROS. It is still processed at the Embassy.

We received this text message from Delbros Today at 9AM(I requested it to be delivered in Manila, not in my provincial address since I have learned that it will take only a day after release from the Embassy for the VISA to be delivered in Metro Manila):

"Delbros Delivers! Delivery for MNL2006764XXX01 starts today! You MUST leave a VALID ID & a signed Authorization letter or a delay of one week will ensue."

Delbros also texted me of my 2 daughters' (MNL2006764XXX02 and 03) visas to be delivered.

I then called their direct line 02-3392761 to verify. The lady asked me what was the text message about. I told her that the text message states that the delivery starts today. She told me to wait for the visa and don't go anywhere because it is the commitment of Delbros to deliver it within the day if it sends a text message that the delivery starts today. She said it can be in the afternoon but definitely it will be delivered within the day.

We received our VISAS at 10:15AM! (Delbros delivery man in motorbike).

FAX No. is 02-3392756

God bless,

(F)

Edited by jo&john

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

LOL!!!! :lol:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Timeline

lol.. yeah pretty funny huh? If I wasn't so pissed right now I'd probably laugh with u.

Anyway everyone I've already called them, texted them, emailed them.

When I call they say they don't have it

When my girl texts them, they don't reply

when I emailed them they don't reply.

I've called my senator.. faxed them a letter to request a inquiry to the US embassy.

I've pretty much done everything I can unless u guys have any other suggestions.

lol.. yeah pretty funny huh? If I wasn't so pissed right now I'd probably laugh with u.

Anyway everyone I've already called them, texted them, emailed them.

When I call they say they don't have it

When my girl texts them, they don't reply

when I emailed them they don't reply.

I've called my senator.. faxed them a letter to request a inquiry to the US embassy.

I've pretty much done everything I can unless u guys have any other suggestions.

You called the Embassy? Or you called Delbros? Try calling the Embassy if you have'nt already done that.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Timeline

I ended up emailing the embassy. Two days later, Delbros called saying they are on their way with the visa. Conicdental? Maybe.....maybe not. :o

Edited by trey

July 7, 2004 - Met Aimee in a chatroom

Dec. 25, 2005 - Went to Phils to meet her the first time

January 7, 2006 - Mailed I-129F to Nebraska Service Center.

January 27, 2006 - Received NOA1.

April 18, 2006 @1859 cst - NOA2 - APPROVED!

July 15, 2006 - Packet 4 received

September1, 2006 - Medical

September 8, 2006 - Interview - APPROVED!

October 15, 2006 - Arrived in USA

November 4, 2006 --- WEDDING!!!

April 20, 2007 - Mailed AOS

May 18, 2007 - Biometrics

July 26, 2007---GREEN CARD!(no interview)

April 13, 2009 - Mailed I-751 for Removal of Conditions

May 5, 2009 - NOA (extension approved)

May 18, 2009 - Biometrics appointment arrived today-scheduled for May 29, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Approval for removal of conditions (originally delayed due to RFE)

August 20, 2009 - 10 year green card arrived in mail

June 9, 2010</ - Treygan Isaiah is born

June, 21, 2010 - My adoption of Nathan is finalized

No lawyers and no problems

Timeline
Just make sure that your fiancee is around when Delbros delivers but in the event she is not, she should have an authorized representative to receive her visa. Delbros will not give the VISA to an unauthorized representative. If there is delivery failure/receipt of the VISA twice, Delbros will return the VISA to the Embassy. I suggest you call/contact Delbros. You can even email them at: busdev@delbros.com

To inquire from the text hotline: Type (NAME), then space, then type the tracking case number, then space, then ask your query...example: LastName, FirstName MIddleName MNL2006764XXX has my passport and visa been released from the U.S. Embassy?

Example Text from Delbros: MNL2006764XXX is not yet released to DELBROS. It is still processed at the Embassy.

We received this text message from Delbros Today at 9AM(I requested it to be delivered in Manila, not in my provincial address since I have learned that it will take only a day after release from the Embassy for the VISA to be delivered in Metro Manila):

"Delbros Delivers! Delivery for MNL2006764XXX01 starts today! You MUST leave a VALID ID & a signed Authorization letter or a delay of one week will ensue."

Delbros also texted me of my 2 daughters' (MNL2006764XXX02 and 03) visas to be delivered.

I then called their direct line 02-3392761 to verify. The lady asked me what was the text message about. I told her that the text message states that the delivery starts today. She told me to wait for the visa and don't go anywhere because it is the commitment of Delbros to deliver it within the day if it sends a text message that the delivery starts today. She said it can be in the afternoon but definitely it will be delivered within the day.

FAX No. is 02-3392756

God bless,

(F)

Do you know .... who do we notify of the authorized representative.. the embassy or delbros?

my fiance is planning to stay with friends in metro manila after her interview...rather than go to Cavite. Again, should we now notify the embassy of her 'temporary' address to have the visa delivered? .. Or can she notify them at the interview? Or just let Delbros know?

I appreciate all your input and insight!

Thanx!,

Jim & Gem

FAX No. is 02-3392756

God bless,

(F)

Do you know .... who do we notify of the authorized representative.. the embassy or delbros?

my fiance is planning to stay with friends in metro manila after her interview...rather than go to Cavite. Again, should we now notify the embassy of her 'temporary' address to have the visa delivered? .. Or can she notify them at the interview? Or just let Delbros know?

I appreciate all your input and insight!

Thanx!,

Jim & Gem

Hi Jim & Gem,

At the Embassy, after your pink slip (approval) is released from window 37 or 38, you go to the Delbros Counter (just across; and near the door entrance/exit). A male representative from Delbros will look at your pink slip (present the slip which contains your case number and the number of visa to be issued...next to my case number is an encircled 3 because my 2 kids are included as K2)...The male representative will give you one form for each visa. That form asks you where you would want your visa delivered. And whom you would authorize to accept it for you. It also asks you of your landline number and cellphone number. I asked the male representative the timeframe for visa delivery. He told me that if your delivery address is within Metro Manila, as soon as your visa is released by the embassy to Delbros, they deliver it the following day.

After you fill up your form, go to the Delbros Cashier and pay the corresponding fee. You will receive the receipt with your tracking number...actually it is your case number.

Delbros will send you a text message same evening that they will send you a text message as soon as your visa will be released by the embassy.

If you look at the pink slip, you will see there the number of the Call Center at the US embassy (1-909-1017878) accessible only by PLDT and Smart phones. You can follow-up your visa status, if it is still under process or had been released. However, it charges at a rate of 56 pesos per minute. Of course, at first an automated machine will answer and you have to press some numbers (1 or 2, what your queries are...press again 1 or 2, if you want English or Tagalog, etc...)...then a live person will talk to you.

Processing of visa up to delivery will take about 3-5 working days in Metro Manila, 5-7 days in the province. This is the average. Though I have a friend (we have the same interview date, on a wednesday...she is on IR-1/CR-1 visa) who had her visa delivered in our province (Iloilo City). She received a text message after 2 days (friday 3 pm) from Delbros that her visa was released by the embassy. Delbros delivered her visa last Sunday but she was not around and won't give the visa to anyone. My friend picked up the visa at Delbros Office in Iloilo City. That was fast, Delbros delivered in 4 days.

Here's a tip...it worked for us...the Power of Prayers! No one can beat that. You can feel the Hand of Divine Providence working.

God bless,

Jo and John (F)

By the way, Delbros at the Embassy will give you that receipt with tracking number and at the back of that is an authorization for your representative to receive the visa in your absence (in case you have to leave for an emergency and might not be around when the visa is delivered...your representative should have a valid ID and of course, you also have to leave a valid ID)

God bless,

Jo and John (F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.