BettieBlue

Filling out job applications

1 post in this topic

Ok.... so my hubby is from London and the school grades are different there (as USCs know, we have elementary, middle school, Jr. High & high school)...well, he's stressing about how to fill out the applications where it has the little boxes for High school, college, trade school, etc.

I told him to just put the name of the school he went to, and check that he graduated (which he did), and maybe write a few of the courses he in which he took exams.

What should he put? Any experiences of UK citizens & US job applications?

"You're my heaven in life and death"

March 2003 Met my true love online

Dec 2003 Tony came to Texas

March 2004 I went to London

June 2004 Tony came to Texas late

Sept 2004 I went to London

April 2005 Tony came back to Texas

4-12-05 Got married

I 130

6-24-05 Sent off I-130 packet

1-25-06 Petition appoved

I 129F/ K3

7-18-05 Mailed I-129F

7-20-05 I-129F received

7-25-05 sent off for Police Cert.

8-11-05 received Police Cert

8-19-05 NOA1

09-??-05 forwarded to chicago(I sent to wrong place)

10-24-05 received NOA1 for 129F

11-01-05 touched

11-28-05 touched

12-02-05 Received approval /forwarded to NVC

12-13-05 forwarded to the London embassy

12-29-05 received email from London, packet 3 sent

12-31-05 Packet 3 arrives

1-13-06 mails forms to Embassy

1-27-06 Tony mails checklist to Embassy

2-1-06 Tony's medical @ 10:30am London time

3-05-06 flying to London to see Tony

3-08-06 INTERVIEW @ 9:30 AM

VISA IS APPROVED!!!!

3-10-06 VISA arrives

4-28-06 Tony comes home!!!!!!!

EAD took exactly 90 days

6-21-06 I485 mailed

6-28-06 NOA1

11-20-06 INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!!

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.