facechelle

Parent refused to do 6 months TB medication

3 posts in this topic

hi guys,

my dad had his medical at st lukes medical in manila last march. he was positive for TB and they required him to take medication everyday for from them for 6 months. he refused to do it with them because it required him to travel everyday for 3 hours just to get there. and he couldn't just move to manila since he has to take care of his business in the province. what he did though is that he went to his pulmunologist and took the medication from them. the question is, what do i do now? what/s gonna happen to his petition? is it still valid? can he still take another medical after his 6 months medication from his doctor?

Thank you so much, your replies are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Feb 28, 2006 - I-130 Sent to USCIS

March 7, 2006 - NOA1

May 31, 2006 - NOA2

June 8, 2006 - NVC Assign Case Number

June 19, 2006 - NVC Sent DS3032 & AOS Fee Bill

June 30, 2006 - AOS Bill Sent

July 4, 2006 - DS3032 Sent to NVC

July 17, 2006 - IV Bill Recieved

July 21, 2006 - Form I-864 Recieved

July 24, 2006 - IV Bill Sent to NVC

August 28, 2006 - DS230 & I-864 sent to NVC

September 25, 2006 - CASE COMPLETE

January 30, 2007 - INTERVIEW!!!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi guys,

my dad had his medical at st lukes medical in manila last march. he was positive for TB and they required him to take medication everyday for from them for 6 months. he refused to do it with them because it required him to travel everyday for 3 hours just to get there. and he couldn't just move to manila since he has to take care of his business in the province. what he did though is that he went to his pulmunologist and took the medication from them. the question is, what do i do now? what/s gonna happen to his petition? is it still valid? can he still take another medical after his 6 months medication from his doctor?

Thanks!

Hello there, His petition is valid for 1 year but I not sure if in the Philippines you guys have the interview booked before the medical or after...so the clinic won't send anything to the Consulate until he is clear of TB...Don't worry and he should get for sure another medical after the 6 months because he need to show that he is all clear.

Best wishes

I-130 SENT 2012/01/20

I-130 NOA1 2012/01/24

I-130 NOA2 2012/06/12

NVC receiv 2012/07/02

NVC case # 2012/07/13

DS-3032 emailed 2012/07/13

AOS paid 2012/07/20

AOS sent 2012/07/23

DS-3032 Accepted 2012/07/24

IV paid 2012/07/25

IV/DS-230 sent 2012/07/26

RFE missing pay stubs 2012/08/03

Case completed 2012/08/16

Inteview Date 2012/10/16

221g (new co-sponsor and proof of domicile for my son) crazy stuff!

Filed: Timeline

hi guys,

Thanks!

Make sure his doctor in the province documents his treatment so that when he goes back for another medical screening he can bring those records with him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.