Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Filing Income Tax return

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: South Africa

Hello Vjers,

Wishing you all that are waiting one thing or the other success!

My wife has her ticket ready to travel to States to get essentially her domicile re established to ensure that she meets up the requirements to sponsor me her husband. My 1 -130 petition was approved recently entitling me an Immigrant visa.

??????????????Again regarding taxation.

1. Can she go to IRS office while in States to submit her previous tax returns starting from 2005 till date?

2.What requirements should she need from South Africa to enable the filing?

3.Can she be assisted at IRS offices or do we need to contract a Tax practitioner in States?

4.How long does it take to get a transcripts of the ought to be submitted returns?

I will so much appreciate your contribution to the questions above.

Many thanks and regards,


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...