Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

K3 expired and divorce

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Other Timeline

I married several years ago to and indonesian woman, 13 yrs older then me. I loved her had a kid with her and went through the hell of the visa world to get her to america. she has been here with me long enough that the K-3 has expired but before it did we went down hill, it expired in april and i was told she NEVER loved me in Nov and that no on ever would. I was kinda crushed but i have had time to process the stuff and am better now. During this same time i had my patient pass away( i do long term hospice single patient care) and have not had any hours at work. So the payment of the adjustment( i was gonna be nice and remain married until it was filed) is just not happening. so the Visa expired on APR1 and as you can see its definately past that. I tried to submit with a fee waiver but it was just turned back around. Atm she has cause significant stress to my family as she continualy emails and calls them hurting them to hurt me. I live in a family vacation home while going to college and they want her out with a quickness, but she will not leave, and they are scared if they file evictin for her then she will not allow them to see ther grandkids. I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place here and have a few questions if anyone can help:

1. can i withdraw my petition(not sure if it matters being as its expired)

2. Is it possible for her to be deported( and not being able to take my kids away to indonesian where ill never see them again)?

3. Are there any other options for me other then what i have asked about?

4. How can i go about any of the first 3?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for clarification, you tried to file the AOS with a fee waiver and that was rejected? So you have not started the AOS process for her yet?

And the child you both have together, where was he/she born and what kind of passport does he/she have, if any?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...