Alexnteban

HELP

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any numbers that i can call to give me information on my passaport? iv called dominican consul so many times and they do not give me any answers please anyone?

You were approved 2 weeks ago and he has not received a visa; I believe I mentioned to you before that your case seems to be in Administrative Processing/Review. This will take awhile to resolve; up to 60 days or more sometimes. They are checking through your case again (despite your approval). I have few questions:

1) When you were approved did the CO tell you anything specific? Did you get a green approval slip?

2) Did you pay the Domex fee?

3) Did the CO tell you to bring any "extra evidence" ?

4) Is there anything your fiance is not telling you that would trigger an alert, and cause them "the hold your passport/visa"?

5) Did you provide them with enough financial support (since you are student)? They may assume you're not working.

6) You understand that Dom Rep. is a high fraud country and the Consulate will investigate both petitioner and especially beneficiary very closely. I read in your interview they asked you "private/sexual questions" and you 2 were questioned separately. This is similar to how the interrogate couples they suspect of fraud. Was your interview at Window 11?

I hope you don't mind my questioning, I'm just trying to get a good picture of what the problem may be that's holding up your case.

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

You were approved 2 weeks ago and he has not received a visa; I believe I mentioned to you before that your case seems to be in Administrative Processing/Review. This will take awhile to resolve; up to 60 days or more sometimes. They are checking through your case again (despite your approval). I have few questions:

1) When you were approved did the CO tell you anything specific? Did you get a green approval slip?

2) Did you pay the Domex fee?

3) Did the CO tell you to bring any "extra evidence" ?

4) Is there anything your fiance is not telling you that would trigger an alert, and cause them "the hold your passport/visa"?

5) Did you provide them with enough financial support (since you are student)? They may assume you're not working.

6) You understand that Dom Rep. is a high fraud country and the Consulate will investigate both petitioner and especially beneficiary very closely. I read in your interview they asked you "private/sexual questions" and you 2 were questioned separately. This is similar to how the interrogate couples they suspect of fraud. Was your interview at Window 11?

I hope you don't mind my questioning, I'm just trying to get a good picture of what the problem may be that's holding up your case.

it was 4 weeks ago and i called and they said i was not under that. but they did not tell me what is going on. 1 she did give us a green slip and 2we had to go and pay at the domex. 3she did not and during the interview she told us she had everything nothing was missing 4 he has never been arrested he has never even recieved a tikket so i really do not think so 5 i did i gave them everything even my emloyers letter but wen we were interviewd she did not even look at it 6 nop my interview was like window 24 or 25 i do not remeber but we answerd the same questiones qith the same answer she told that we did great nothing was missing and everything was fine. I even asked her if she was missing any evidence or any financial support information plus i had an soupport and i asked if she need more information on her and she repeated no everything is fine nothing is missing i already approved your case. she was so nice i just dont understand why it been 4 weeks

It's good to know that your case is not in Administrative Processing. Since you paid Domex, your visa should be delivered. The question is when. Where does your fiance live? Was the address on the forms correctly written?

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

It's good to know that your case is not in Administrative Processing. Since you paid Domex, your visa should be delivered. The question is when. Where does your fiance live? Was the address on the forms correctly written?

yea they were but the thing is it hasnt been stamped thats what the prob it has not left the embassy for some odd reason :( he lives in santo domingo

You do not have to wait for the visa to be deilvered. You can pick it up yourself from DOMEX. From what I know they have offices in Santo Domingo and Santiago. There might be others. Personally, I would rather have my wife pick it up herself then play "tag" with the delivery guy. You never know when they are coming and it is maddening just siting around waiting for them to come, and heartbreaking if you "miss" the delivery guy. I also think it is a little faster to get it yourself instead of waiting for DOMEX to schedule a delivery.

You do not have to wait for the visa to be deilvered. You can pick it up yourself from DOMEX. From what I know they have offices in Santo Domingo and Santiago. There might be others. Personally, I would rather have my wife pick it up herself then play "tag" with the delivery guy. You never know when they are coming and it is maddening just siting around waiting for them to come, and heartbreaking if you "miss" the delivery guy. I also think it is a little faster to get it yourself instead of waiting for DOMEX to schedule a delivery.

the this is that the consul has not sent it out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.