AR0520

What Next?Urgent Help needed

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

My I-129F was recently approved and case has already Reached NVC Yesterday. I Just called NVC and noticed they've already assigned a Case# to our Petition.According to NVC,Case will now be forwarded to Beneficiary's Consulate within 2-4 weeks. In meantime, what type of docs should I be concerntrating On?I am already working On I-134,The Affidavit Of Support.I just went through K-3 Guide on VJ and it says as a petitioner, I just need to send a copy of entire I-129F Package, a copy of NOA2 and ofcourse an affidavit of Support to Beneficiary.Is there anything else I need to fill out?Where do I Pay the Fee for beneficiary's Medical exams and other forms that she fills out(I.E DS-156, DS-156k,DS-3032)?I'm so perplexed about this whole process.Someone please advise!

Regards,

~AR

I-130

I-130 Sent : 2006-06-08

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-07-17

I-130 NOA2: 2006-10-05 [APPROVED]

I-129F

I-129F Sent : 2006-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-07-26

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-09-28 [APPROVED]

Filed: Other Timeline

which consulate is your spouse being interviewed at? That information will be helpful to us in answering your questions.

There is no "form" to pay for the medical exam. Your spouse will have to pay for that at the exam. If you want to send your spouse a money order or whatever for that, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Payment for the visa is due at the consulate on the day of the interview. Usually cash, depending on the consulate, which again, can't answer with just the info you've provided.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Hi all,

My I-129F was recently approved and case has already Reached NVC Yesterday. I Just called NVC and noticed they've already assigned a Case# to our Petition.According to NVC,Case will now be forwarded to Beneficiary's Consulate within 2-4 weeks. In meantime, what type of docs should I be concerntrating On?I am already working On I-134,The Affidavit Of Support.I just went through K-3 Guide on VJ and it says as a petitioner, I just need to send a copy of entire I-129F Package, a copy of NOA2 and ofcourse an affidavit of Support to Beneficiary.Is there anything else I need to fill out?Where do I Pay the Fee for beneficiary's Medical exams and other forms that she fills out(I.E DS-156, DS-156k,DS-3032)?I'm so perplexed about this whole process.Someone please advise!

Regards,

~AR

Hello,

The Packet which your beneficiary will recieve(called packet 3) will have all the information as to what is the requirement for the medical examination, where to attend it, the list of doctors and vaccination details ad the cos involved. It will als mention what forms and docs she needs to arrange to take it to the interview. There will be an instructions sheet in that package to explain every question you might have.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.