VisaJourney2011

Can we get Medical done in Advance before Interview letter?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys,

We are at NVC stage now, FINALLLY !!!!

Q's: Does beneficiary need Interview letter to get Medical done? can they do it now and get it over with? Our interview will be in New Delhi

:thumbs:

Timeline

2) How long does it take to get the Medical report?

3) and Do we take the Medical report ourselves and give it to VFS? or does it automatically get Mailed by the hospital to VFS?

Edited by VisaJourney2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

1 - Beneficiary must bring the interview letter at the time of medical. Beneficiary can bring interview letter that would be emailed to you by NVC, and doesnt need to wait for hard copy interview letter.

2 - In Chennai, I had medical on 8th, and next day, I got the report. That is how things work in Chennai. Not sure how about Delhi. Better to call in Delhi medical to check their timeline.

3 - Either bring it with yourself at the time of interview or submit it at VFS. That is your choice.

Hope it helps.

Edited by iwaiting

XrVRp5.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

New Delhi says give it 10-14 days. Then you must collect it and either bring it on the day of the interview or submit to VFS before.

Thanks

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2011-06-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-13

NVC Received : 2011-09-16

NVC Left : 2011-09-20

Consulate Received : 2011-10-11

Packet 3 Received : 2011-10-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-10-27

Packet 4 Received : 2011-12-01

Interview Date : 2012-01-20

Interview Result : Administrative Processing for Beneficiary past Studies

Visa Received : 2012-02-27 (AP over)

US Entry : 2012-03-06

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 85 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 214 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Timeline

1 - Beneficiary must bring the interview letter at the time of medical. Beneficiary can bring interview letter that would be emailed to you by NVC, and doesnt need to wait for hard copy interview letter.

2 - In Chennai, I had medical on 8th, and next day, I got the report. That is how things work in Chennai. Not sure how about Delhi. Better to call in Delhi medical to check their timeline.

3 - Either bring it with yourself at the time of interview or submit it at VFS. That is your choice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks iwaiting!

New Delhi says give it 10-14 days. Then you must collect it and either bring it on the day of the interview or submit to VFS before.

Thanks

Hello matrixlll,

How do you know this for sure? did you go through New Delhi also?

Timeline

No you cannot take the medical before the interview letter, atleast for Mumbai you need the interview letter.

For Mumbai, I had the medical done in morning and in evening I had reports in my hand.

You will get a sealed envelope, which you need to handover either at VFS prior to your interview or I believe you can do it during interview too.

Personally I had give all that in advance to VFS – so on the day of interview I do not have to worry if I got everything required for interview as it would already be there ahead of time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello matrixlll,

How do you know this for sure? did you go through New Delhi also?

Yes.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2011-06-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-13

NVC Received : 2011-09-16

NVC Left : 2011-09-20

Consulate Received : 2011-10-11

Packet 3 Received : 2011-10-20

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-10-27

Packet 4 Received : 2011-12-01

Interview Date : 2012-01-20

Interview Result : Administrative Processing for Beneficiary past Studies

Visa Received : 2012-02-27 (AP over)

US Entry : 2012-03-06

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 85 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 214 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.