cmn2minn

packet 3??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello. I am sure the answer is in all these topics however just want to ask. My Morocco has his intraview on March 12th. He got the packet from Casablanca embassy. I havent recieved any thing and it takes time to mail anything to morocco. I know i need affidavit of support and employer letter and tax info. However i am not exactly sure. Any help so greatly appreciated. He did go to his Dr apt yesterday and has his passport, birth cert, and court record and translation into english. So any other help so greatly apprecitated. Thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband got his K-1 through the embassy in Casablanca. But I'm not exactly sure what you want to know? If he has his packet from the embassy, then everything should be good to go. As far as I know, YOU, don't need anything from them. I know that I sent my husband a copy of all the forms we had submitted but I think they just wanted the thing he needed to get in Morocco. All that info you mentioned (your employment letter, affidavit, tax info etc.) should have been already been submitted with the initial application right? So the embassy should have it already. In the interview they will ask your fiance for the documents that you described he already has (his medical info, court records etc.) In the interview they just asked my husband (who was just my fiance then) how we met, what my husband does for work, what I do for work, a few questions about my family - it was very short and simple and approved!...hopefully it will be the same for you guys!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband got his K-1 through the embassy in Casablanca. But I'm not exactly sure what you want to know? If he has his packet from the embassy, then everything should be good to go. As far as I know, YOU, don't need anything from them. I know that I sent my husband a copy of all the forms we had submitted but I think they just wanted the thing he needed to get in Morocco. All that info you mentioned (your employment letter, affidavit, tax info etc.) should have been already been submitted with the initial application right? So the embassy should have it already. In the interview they will ask your fiance for the documents that you described he already has (his medical info, court records etc.) In the interview they just asked my husband (who was just my fiance then) how we met, what my husband does for work, what I do for work, a few questions about my family - it was very short and simple and approved!...hopefully it will be the same for you guys!

I agree all supporting documents should already have been submitted either with the original petition or through NVC. I would recommend that all the paperwork you have submitted is copied and provided to him for the interview. The I-134 should already be in the packet. Make sure he gets both a court and police report they are not the same thing. He should know everything that is in the packet and what it means because by the time the interview is conducted he is expected to know the documents and what he is applying for. He can take any additional supporting documents since you submitted the petition for example recent chats, new visit proof, new pics.

Good luck,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He does have police and court papers. I have never turned in or been asked to yet for the I-134 and tax info and employer and such. I have sent him copies of everything else including new letters of intent and new pics, to add to all the older ones. I never got any type of packet or packet 3. I just read it on here. I have never recieved anything past the noa2. He just recieved letter that he has intraview on march 12th 8 am. So since he still doesnt have documents i mentioned... this is why i am confused. They never were requested from csc or nvc. Thank you again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.