JohnL

Oh El Salvador

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Well, lets see here.....Packet 3 mailed to my better half on Sept 19. Post Office in El Salvador thinks that it is lost and would like to know if embassy sent it certified mail and would like the number so they can try to track it down. They say that the mail does not take more than a few days to get from one side of the city to the other. But no.....VISAS USA says that I need to wait another 30 to 60 days before I call back and then they will contact the embassy and ask if they sent it certified mail. Yo soy quemado.

John

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : El Salvador

I-129F Sent : 2006-03-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-03-16

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-06-23

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-07-06

Touched July, 27

Touched July, 28

I-129F NOA2 : July, 31, 2006

NVC recieved Aug, 04,2006

Embassy recieved Aug, 14,2006

Packet 3 mailed Sept 19, 2006 per Visas USA.

Packet 3 Recieved in El Salvador by Digna October 17, 2006

Packet 3 Recieved in Calif. October 21, 2006.......Go figure, it was mailed on the 17th of October.

Medical completed Friday, Oct. 27. Instructed by clinic staff to call Embassy (Visas USA) for appointment.

Arrival SFO Dec. 29, 2006

Married Jan. 03, 2007

Cutting to the chase....after all the work

I dislike my country sometimes... sorry that you're quemado

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

July 17/06.............. Check was cashed

July 18/06.............. Thx God we got our NOA1 from CSC

Sep 20/06............... Thx God! NOA2 date

Sep 21/06............... touched; got 5 approval emails! thank you Lord!

Sep 26/06............... mon amour got NOA2

Oct 18/06............... My baby got the letter from NVC

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Nov 01/06............... Medical @ 8am

Dec 14/06............... My baby got packet 4

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 22/07............... VISA APPROVED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

Apr 27/07............... Married my one and only at 10;30am

Jul 06/07............... Finally mailed away AOS

Jul 19/07............... Check was cashed

Jul 21/07............... Thanks God we received NOA1

Jul 24/07............... Thanks God we received Biometrics letter

Ag 17/07............... Biometrics @ 12

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.