bc3159

Medical 1st Day

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, Just to inform everyone about my first day at medical..Everything went very fast..I got there around 9am yesterday feb 9, 2012 and I was out by 1pm. The longest wait was waiting for the person to come back from lunch so I can pay the fees. If you have the appointment letter preprinted it will save you alot of time. I had with me x-rays which was taken aweek ago and a copy of all my immunizations which made it go faster. Then after all was done I was told to come back tommorrow at 9am for the results..I will post an update after the 2nd day...To all..if you follow the link below...it is exactly what I had to do so far..It is the most acurate walkthru which helped me alot in my journey. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221658-st-lukes-medical-exam-walkthrough/

Timeline

Hello, Just to inform everyone about my first day at medical..Everything went very fast..I got there around 9am yesterday feb 9, 2012 and I was out by 1pm. The longest wait was waiting for the person to come back from lunch so I can pay the fees. If you have the appointment letter preprinted it will save you alot of time. I had with me x-rays which was taken aweek ago and a copy of all my immunizations which made it go faster. Then after all was done I was told to come back tommorrow at 9am for the results..I will post an update after the 2nd day...To all..if you follow the link below...it is exactly what I had to do so far..It is the most acurate walkthru which helped me alot in my journey. http://www.visajourn...am-walkthrough/

Hi medyo confused lang ako sabi mo "I had with me x-rays which was taken aweek ago and a copy of all my immunizations which made it go faster.", does it mean u had your xray from and immunizations from different hospital prior to your medical in St. Lukes? Does st. luke's allow that?

Timeline

Hello, Just to inform everyone about my first day at medical..Everything went very fast..I got there around 9am yesterday feb 9, 2012 and I was out by 1pm. The longest wait was waiting for the person to come back from lunch so I can pay the fees. If you have the appointment letter preprinted it will save you alot of time. I had with me x-rays which was taken aweek ago and a copy of all my immunizations which made it go faster. Then after all was done I was told to come back tommorrow at 9am for the results..I will post an update after the 2nd day...To all..if you follow the link below...it is exactly what I had to do so far..It is the most acurate walkthru which helped me alot in my journey. http://www.visajourn...am-walkthrough/

That was a very good First day! got in at 900AM out by 100PM, very Quick!! Thats why it is not required to be there with the early birds, Sleep in, get up have a good breakfast while watching ABS-CBN or cartoons :lol: then casually Stroll over at St. Lukes and have your medical done before those That got there at 400AM! Good Deal! Good Luck on Day 2!!:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

No...They said if you had recent xray that are not more than 3 months old to bring them with you...This could help when comparing xrays that they take if they find anything...It could only help...Its alright if you dont have any...

Timeline

Also, If you can show that you have all the vaccinations they require already...YOU must have proof..such as a vaccination record and signed by a licensed doctor..It will make your wait shorter..cause you will not have to wait to get your vaccinations again. I will post my fiancee 2nd day at medical as soon as I hear from her, because she is at St. Lukes as I typr this message.

Timeline

No...They said if you had recent xray that are not more than 3 months old to bring them with you...This could help when comparing xrays that they take if they find anything...It could only help...Its alright if you dont have any...

Actually this is my biggest worry. I was treated way back 1997 and of course everytime i have my xray (w/c i do once a year for a mandatory annual physical exam in my work) it still shows the scar. Does it mean i will automatically undergo the sputum culture? I can provide St. Lukes my xray plates since 1997 up to last year and ill get a doctor's certificate from the hospital ive done my treatment. Will they consider them?

Im stressed out because i have limited time, im already 6 months pregnant and waiting for 2 month sputum culture result, airlines will not accept me as their passenger. :( Im still waiting for my NOA2 though im an Oct. filer and hopefully w/in a month ill be approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.