yogib37

The Terioist at 1600 Penn. Ave

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Don't get me wrong there are a lot of great democrats, unfortunately they are masked by hard line liberals.

Just curious who government you would class as a "hard-line liberal".

If we are less safe since 9/11 2001 and invading Iraq has made us less safe then why hasn't there been a successful attack on American soil since then? :huh:

NEWS FLASH it was 8 years between the last 2 attacks in the continential United States (1993 - 2001). Of course this was mentioned the LAST time you posed a similar question.

The sept 11 attacks were planned during those years? At least the current administration has the 'terrorists' running for their lives..

They do? Today's news seems to suggest otherwise.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least I don't need to hide behind forums like some hey.. :yes:

Hiding? You must mean in the sense that everyone who uses an internet handle to represent themselves is "hiding".

Sense nothing... I am not afraid to mention my background. I don't need to hide being resistors and IP packets, unlike some. As you stated yourself, my background is in business and economics. Well that's my second degree. My first degree is in engineering..

Maybe you should read up on those fields sometime....

Just curious who government you would class as a "hard-line liberal".

Just in case the clogs are not turning, hard line liberals are part of the Democrat party..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline
Sense nothing... I am not afraid to mention my background. I don't need to hide being resistors and IP packets, unlike some. As you stated yourself, my background is in business and economics. Well that's my second degree. My first degree is in engineering..

Maybe you should read up on those fields sometime....

Again... how am I hiding? I'm really interested to know how you single me out from everyone else.

Just in case the clogs are not turning, hard line liberals are part of the Democrat party..

Who? Specifically? Give us a lightning rod.

Edited by erekose

Righty oh.. My facts don't come from journalists or people merely writing articles or books and basically stating their 'opinion'..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

Righty oh.. My facts don't come from journalists or people merely writing articles or books and basically stating their 'opinion'..

Where do they come from then?

Edited by erekose

Again... how am I hiding.

Your timeline for starters. Plus other details that most VJ members have published..

Timeline

Again... how am I hiding.

Your timeline for starters. Plus other details that most VJ members have published..

I had another ID once upon a time. Why did I not repost this stuff? Because it was 3 years ago... and I'm lazy ;)

So are you saying there are no hard line liberals in the democrat party?

The democrats threw out Lieberman, simply because he voiced his opinion..

Timeline

So are you saying there are no hard line liberals in the democrat party?

The democrats threw out Lieberman, simply because he voiced his opinion..

No I'm just asking who specifically you consider a "hard line liberal". As opposed to say, "a hard left liberal"

I had another ID once upon a time. Why did I not repost this stuff? Because it was 3 years ago... and I'm lazy ;)

So then why act all tough and mention my background, in a mocking manner.. If someone wants to act all tough, do it in person..

Timeline

So then why act all tough and mention my background, in a mocking manner.. If someone wants to act all tough, do it in person..

You put it out there, the original context of which made it nonsensical. Like saying "I know about heart surgery because I'm an electrician".

You put it out there, the original context of which made it nonsensical. Like saying "I know about heart surgery because I'm an electrician".

My economics background gives me more than enough knowledge to discuss issues about the progress of a nation. Probably more so than a politician who may have studied politics, therefore studied how to win an election.. I never made a point or insinuated that I am smarter than anyone else or even that someone else is dumber than me.

I'm not a politicial but I play one on VJ. :o

If we are less safe since 9/11 2001 and invading Iraq has made us less safe then why hasn't there been a successful attack on American soil since then? :huh:

NEWS FLASH it was 8 years between the last 2 attacks in the continential United States (1993 - 2001). Of course this was mentioned the LAST time you posed a similar question.

The sept 11 attacks were planned during those years? At least the current administration has the 'terrorists' running for their lives..

Running for their lives?

Not long after NEWSWEEK's visit, U.S. and Afghan National Army forces launched a major attack to dislodge the Taliban from Ghazni and four neighboring provinces. But when NEWSWEEK returned in mid-September, Sabir's fighters were back, performing their afternoon prayers. It is an all too familiar story. Ridge by ridge and valley by valley, the religious zealots who harbored Osama bin Laden before 9/11—and who suffered devastating losses in the U.S. invasion that began five years ago next week—are surging back into the country's center. In the countryside over the past year Taliban guerrillas have filled a power vacuum that had been created by the relatively light NATO and U.S. military footprint of some 40,000 soldiers, and by the weakness of Afghan President Hamid Karzai's administration.

This is from the forthcoming Newsweek (Oct 2) however it is on MSN currently... source

Or perhaps you missed the information contained in the NIE which is discussed in this thread and this one.

Or perhaps you were just to busy idolizing President Bush to realize that everyone else is saying just the opposite of him, that the terrorist threat is increasing, that were are not any safer then we were 5 years ago.

Of course you probably still believe the story that Iraq was involved in the 9/11 incident AND they have "massive" stockpiles of current WMDs.

Edited by Marc and Olga

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Timeline

My economics background gives me more than enough knowledge to discuss issues about the progress of a nation. Probably more so than a politician who may have studied politics, therefore studied how to win an election.. I never made a point or insinuated that I am smarter than anyone else or even that someone else is dumber than me.

I'll leave that up to your own conscience ;)

Yet you still haven't named these so called "hard line liberals" and "hard left liberals". Is there a difference I wonder? - the terms seem to be interchangeable.