Avantgarde

AP completed, got the visa

18 posts in this topic

Finally after a long wait of 4 months 11 days, the administrative processing on my case completed on Oct 11.

I got notification from the embassy to drop off my passport for visa issuance. I dropped it off on Oct 16 and collected it today.

As it was DCF in our case, the entire process was very fast. We had our first interview on March 22 & I received the visa on Oct 23 so exactly 7 months in total. The only thing that tested our patience was AP. Believe me guys if your case is in AP as well for a long time, all you need to show is patience, keep yourself busy in work, sports etc and some day your wait would be over.

A big thank you to all VJ members. Indeed, I got a lot of help from this wonderful forum.

Hello! I had my interview today and was told I need a waiver I-601 and the I-212.

Do you know te reasons on why the wouldn't approve those forms?

Thank you!

(today was a sad day for me)

• 1 month later...

Finally after a long wait of 4 months 11 days, the administrative processing on my case completed on Oct 11.

I got notification from the embassy to drop off my passport for visa issuance. I dropped it off on Oct 16 and collected it today.

As it was DCF in our case, the entire process was very fast. We had our first interview on March 22 & I received the visa on Oct 23 so exactly 7 months in total. The only thing that tested our patience was AP. Believe me guys if your case is in AP as well for a long time, all you need to show is patience, keep yourself busy in work, sports etc and some day your wait would be over.

A big thank you to all VJ members. Indeed, I got a lot of help from this wonderful forum.

my interview went well in 8 dec 2011 , i got AP , she told me check ur case status everyday in this link http://www.abudhabiivo.net/ after that drop ur passport.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

did embassy's ppl asked u to submit anythn again like DS 230 or police cert??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.