Panda_T

Please recommend hotel in Guangzhou while get Interview there

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

Hi, dear all,

My mom is wanting for IV interview schedule.

I am not familar to Guangzhou, I have some questions about interview:

1: can somebody recommand me a hotel for my mom's interview?

2: Whic clinic is better for IV medical examination, "Health Care Center of

Guangdong International Travel" or "Guangzhou United Family Clinic"?

3: What is the best way to arrange medical examination?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/192857-hotels-near-guangzhou-consulate/page__view__findpost__p__2863435

'Hope this helps you. I have read about Mr. Yang's (Yang Jia Hua), 'heard thy're very helpful and very close to the embassy.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I read Haruki, posts sounds genuine, also there was another link to hotels, http://www.cantonhotelweb.com/?o=hotels_list;district=5My wife is from GZ so I did not go to the interview.Good Luck

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

Thanks to both of you for your reply, very appreciate.

Another question: my mom's visa interview is scheduled at Oct 31,2011, my understanding is that this scheduled date is the date for figureprint and document intake, the actually interview by visa officer is the next mooring, am I right?

Thanks!

Timeline

My wife and I stayed at the Yangs, very helpful people. The rooms are decent and reasonable. Their hotel is directly around the corner from the consulate. The elevator ride in the hotel is longer than the walk to the embassy !

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks to both of you for your reply, very appreciate.

Another question: my mom's visa interview is scheduled at Oct 31,2011, my understanding is that this scheduled date is the date for figureprint and document intake, the actually interview by visa officer is the next mooring, am I right?

Thanks!

The first day of the appointment is usually document intake. The interview is usually the following day... unless they have changed things.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yang's = way to go, there were just terrific for my fiance.

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

Timeline

Thanks all.

I also plan to let my mom stay in Yang's, thanks for your recommendation, it make me feel much much better since my mom has never being Guangzhou before, and she plan to go alone.

I got an email for NVC with attached file named XXXXXXXXX - std p4 app.pdf which is all in English, is this the Interview Application Letter my mom will bring with her for interview?

Inside the letter, there is an paragraph as the following:

"An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for the applicant at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in

GUANGZHOU ELECTRONIC on October 11, 2011 at 12:30 pm."

So the date and time above is for fingureprint and document intake, right? but from the file, it didn't mentioned that you need to come back next mooring at 7:30am for interview, how do you know it?

Timeline

One of the clinics only does the exam, then you have to go to another location for vaccinations if they are needed. The other clinic does everything in one location. I will ask my wife which one she used, she had everything done at one location and get back with you, or you can ask Mr Yang. I know I have heard that in the past Mr Yang has been known to meet incoming guests at the airport if he knows in advance of their arrival. You might inquire if he still does this on occasion. The bus ride from the airport to the hotel is about 45 minutes long, the bus ride is interesting though once you get to inner city. I got the wife's attention, here is the address of the clinic that does everything in one location; Guandong International Travel Health Care Center No.33 Shamian North Street, Guangzhou, P.R.C. Tel. 020-81215256 or 020-81219513 Fax# 020-81219663

The only other fees would be the medical exam fee and the fee for visa delivery I think! Good Luck to your mother and you

Edited by Robby999

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Timeline

I use electronic processing for my mom's IR5.

I already submit all the certificate files to NVC by email. I also prepare a copy of all the certificate to let my mom take to interview, together with original certificates, the purpose is taking my original certificate back after interview. Should my mom send all the copies while document intake or directly take them to interview, after interview, then give the copy to them, and request the original file back?

I want to get my birth certificate back since I mailed the only one to my mom for interview.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.