Dean_De

Best way to schedule an interview with the USEM

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just wanna ask which is the best, most convenient and reliable way to schedule a USEM interview..by phone..or online? If by phone, how do we get the appointment letter or whatever you may call it. How do we get this letter of eligibility? Is this really a must?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

In my opinion.. I like it online appointment as you can see and select the date you like to be scheduled..Just my opinion.. dont either tried the call system.. I print it right away the confirmation letter..Goodluck and God bless

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In my opinion.. I like it online appointment as you can see and select the date you like to be scheduled..Just my opinion.. dont either tried the call system.. I print it right away the confirmation letter..Goodluck and God bless

hi..can you give us site wherein we can schedule interview online?thanks..

Timeline

To schedule online embassy appointment "prettyjan" posted this and it is very accurate You cannot schedule online for at least 4 hours after you get your receipt from BPI so it can get in the system:

Be sure to have the beneficiary's passport number and the place of issue and the date of issue and expiration date handy before you start.

1. Go to this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com//

2. Select the Philippines for the Country pull-down menu.

3. Do not go to the non-immigrant section. Instead, go to the "Immigrant Visas" section and click on "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment".

4. From the Immigrant Visa Appointment page, do not click on "Schedule an Appointment". Instead, look further down and click on "K-Visa Appointment Scheduling".

5. From this page, you enter your passport number, case number, payment date, birthdate, and create a password.

6. The next page asks for passport issuance date and experiation date. It also asks for the address to send your passport to after receiving visa. You need to know City, State/Province, and ZIPCODE.

7. After entering the required info, your name goes to a list and your asked if you want to add another applicant. If including a child with K2, select yes.

8. Go through the same process again entering in the information for the child.

9. Here's the tricky part. If something goes wrong and you exit the site but you haven't created the schedule yet, you can't start over again the same way. After the payment date with passport number has been used once, you can't use it again. Instead, you have to go back to the "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment" page again. This time you do select the "Schedule an Appointment" link and not the "K-Visa Appointment Scheduling" link. From here, you can re-enter the beneficieries info and add other applicants for the K2 children.

10. After all applicants are entered, you select them all with the check boxes, and select to set an appointment. Make sure all applicants are selected.

11. Now you just select the date you want and the time. It sets all applicants the same.

12. Last, you can download a PDF file for the appointment letters for each applicant.it

The last file you download will be the appointment "letter" It does not look like a letter but has a grid on it with Beneficiary's name' Passport number Interview appointment date UID (which is a barcode) an address for courier delivery and a spot if you select to Hold for delivery which I think means if you pick up the passport at a 2 go storefront instead of having them deliver to your address.

Anyway I found the online process quick and easy. Good luck .

Timeline

To schedule online embassy appointment "prettyjan" posted this and it is very accurate You cannot schedule online for at least 4 hours after you get your receipt from BPI so it can get in the system:

Be sure to have the beneficiary's passport number and the place of issue and the date of issue and expiration date handy before you start.

1. Go to this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com//

2. Select the Philippines for the Country pull-down menu.

3. Do not go to the non-immigrant section. Instead, go to the "Immigrant Visas" section and click on "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment".

4. From the Immigrant Visa Appointment page, do not click on "Schedule an Appointment". Instead, look further down and click on "K-Visa Appointment Scheduling".

5. From this page, you enter your passport number, case number, payment date, birthdate, and create a password.

6. The next page asks for passport issuance date and experiation date. It also asks for the address to send your passport to after receiving visa. You need to know City, State/Province, and ZIPCODE.

7. After entering the required info, your name goes to a list and your asked if you want to add another applicant. If including a child with K2, select yes.

8. Go through the same process again entering in the information for the child.

9. Here's the tricky part. If something goes wrong and you exit the site but you haven't created the schedule yet, you can't start over again the same way. After the payment date with passport number has been used once, you can't use it again. Instead, you have to go back to the "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment" page again. This time you do select the "Schedule an Appointment" link and not the "K-Visa Appointment Scheduling" link. From here, you can re-enter the beneficieries info and add other applicants for the K2 children.

10. After all applicants are entered, you select them all with the check boxes, and select to set an appointment. Make sure all applicants are selected.

11. Now you just select the date you want and the time. It sets all applicants the same.

12. Last, you can download a PDF file for the appointment letters for each applicant.it

The last file you download will be the appointment "letter" It does not look like a letter but has a grid on it with Beneficiary's name' Passport number Interview appointment date UID (which is a barcode) an address for courier delivery and a spot if you select to Hold for delivery which I think means if you pick up the passport at a 2 go storefront instead of having them deliver to your address.

Anyway I found the online process quick and easy. Good luck .

I had been in the website given http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html...did follow steps 1 and 2 ( easy ) but when I was on the actual page, under the immigrant visa there is no section to click on that states this >> "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment" .. all that was there was VISA INFORMATION : CHECK MY PETITION STATUS : VISA WAIT TIME : SELECT DOCUMENT DELIVERY ADDRESS : APPLY FOR AN EXPEDITED APPOINTMENT : APPICATION PENDIN FURTHER ACTION.

I am also wondering, isn't K1/K@ a non-immigrant visa? ( not sure that's why I am asking)

Edited by Dean_De

Timeline

I choose making an appointment online. You can choose the date that is convenient to you and you can get the appointment letter right away. Scheduling via phone call, aside from you will be put on hold for few minutes they are the one to choose the date but I guess you can try to tell them a date you want to. The embassy will just gonna send you an email that serve as your appointment letter, you can print it out and bring it to the embassy during the interview. Here's a list of embassy number I have in Manila, I dont exactly know which one you can easily connect to but atleast you can have choices:

1) 02-301-2000

2) 02-982-5555

3) 02-902-8930

Eligibility letter is different from appointment letter. Eligibility letter is a letter telling you that you are eligible for medical and interview and also containing instruction to what you need to do. Some applicant doesnt received this letter or received it late. Appointment letter is the one you will bring to embassy during interview, containing the beneficairy name, home address, and date of interview.

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Timeline

I had been in the website given http://www.ustraveld...ndex.html...did follow steps 1 and 2 ( easy ) but when I was on the actual page, under the immigrant visa there is no section to click on that states this >> "Applying for an Immigration Visa Appointment" .. all that was there was VISA INFORMATION : CHECK MY PETITION STATUS : VISA WAIT TIME : SELECT DOCUMENT DELIVERY ADDRESS : APPLY FOR AN EXPEDITED APPOINTMENT : APPICATION PENDIN FURTHER ACTION.

I am also wondering, isn't K1/K@ a non-immigrant visa? ( not sure that's why I am asking)

I have to apologise Dean-De. I went to the site also and it has changed even though I just did this in May. I also did not see the category "Applying for an immigration visa Appt." I'm going to look around the site some more but so far I just see the "apply for expedited appointment" Sorry. Things change quickly. And yes you are correct K1 is a a non immigrant visa but for some reason the set up was as listed above to get to it.

Timeline

I have to apologise Dean-De. I went to the site also and it has changed even though I just did this in May. I also did not see the category "Applying for an immigration visa Appt." I'm going to look around the site some more but so far I just see the "apply for expedited appointment" Sorry. Things change quickly. And yes you are correct K1 is a a non immigrant visa but for some reason the set up was as listed above to get to it.

its ok...I seen they did the change sometime just this June :) thank you for helping us tho..w highly appreciate it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312971-manila-embassy-scheduling-appointment-online/

Try this and this is the one I used.. but remember in place of the receipt just put your passport number without space.. Goodluck

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312971-manila-embassy-scheduling-appointment-online/

Try this and this is the one I used.. but remember in place of the receipt just put your passport number without space.. Goodluck

thanks ffor the link..like how long should we wait till we can call the NVC for our MNL number?? Can my fiancee schedule an appointment for me?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello COngrats on your approval. I posted something about the new guides on scheduling your appointment online. Hope it helps. Click the link.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312971-manila-embassy-scheduling-appointment-online/page__p__4701467__fromsearch__1#entry4701467

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Timeline

Hello COngrats on your approval. I posted something about the new guides on scheduling your appointment online. Hope it helps. Click the link.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/312971-manila-embassy-scheduling-appointment-online/page__p__4701467__fromsearch__1#entry4701467

Ok..I clicked on the link provided here and it leads me to your post that was entitled MANILA EMBASSY SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT ONLINE . I clicked on the first step you provided but it seemd like lead me o a site that doesn't have anything to click like what had been told > Under Non Immigrant Application, click schedule my appointment >more actions> schedule an appointment :( I got a snapshot so you know what was there :D

post-109174-0-18413000-1311677328_thumb.jpg

Timeline

Ok..I clicked on the link provided here and it leads me to your post that was entitled MANILA EMBASSY SCHEDULING APPOINTMENT ONLINE . I clicked on the first step you provided but it seemd like lead me o a site that doesn't have anything to click like what had been told > Under Non Immigrant Application, click schedule my appointment >more actions> schedule an appointment :( I got a snapshot so you know what was there :D

ok...I tried erasing the ph and it lead me to this website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ for ph applicant this is where we should go http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.