BrianVan

Interview financial evidence

1 post in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello all, I've checked the forums and can't find anybody in the same boat as me. Here goes, I recently got the email for my wifes interview on august 8th in Manila . Next to financial evidence there's an I for incomplete. We need to complete this by providing evidence of my work. I have tax returns for the past 6 years, I sent in 4. I work as a private tutor in south Korea. I have a bank account with not too much in it back in the states. And also a south Korean bank account where all of my students deposit my pay. I also own a house which we plan to live in abd its worth $200,000 free and clear of any mortgage.I had my parents cosponsor with the affidavit of support. I'm sure the embassy wants to see how I will support my wife in the states. I have a new job that will hopefully begin in December. I want to being her to the states at the end of the year, so we don't need the visa just yet.

Should I submit all the paperwork again? (tax returns, affidavit, bank statements)

Would sending bank account statements from Korea help?

Hopefully somebody can shed some light..thanks for the help:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.