3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Murid have you heard from tuna??

No it has being a while. I hope she is ok.

Window Open 08-02-2014

Package Mailed to USCIS DALLAS Lockbox: 08-02-2014

Package Received: 08-04-2014

Check Cashed: 08-07-2014

NOA: 08-11-2014

Biometrics Received: 08-19-2014 for 08/25

Walk-in Fingerprints: 08-21-2014

In Line for Interview: 08-26-2014

Interview Scheduled text & Email: 10-17-2014

Interview Date: 11-25-2014

Hi Adele ,same thing happend to me didnt know had to enclose the form i 693 for medicals ,but when I received my interview letter it was the first thing on the list of things they want from me .So I am having my medicals done this saturday.But dont send them to uscis as at the moment you havent received your interview letter and dont know if your i 485 is being transferred from NBC to your local office .Wait for your interview letter and go with it at your interview appointment.Wishing all the best and everyone waiting on their vawa approval.

Thankyou so much LadyG, I actually just recieved this email notification, what does it mean? :unsure:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Initial Review

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Thankyou so much LadyG, I actually just recieved this email notification, what does it mean? :unsure:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Initial Review

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

the uscis office there referring to is the NBC when they first sent you that letter of i 485 being transferred to NBC then when you saw that update means they recieved it at NBC(how do i know because i called uscis and the office told me uscis office is NBC where the i 485 was sent) the next updated you will see is " case now pending standard processing at the office to which it was transferred" ,then after 2 weeks or so when they send you an interview letter the status will be updated to "testing and interview" thats where mine is at .Once they send you interview letter in the mean time within 30 days they will transfer your i 485 file to your local office thats where the interview will take place.

the uscis office there referring to is the NBC when they first sent you that letter of i 485 being transferred to NBC then when you saw that update means they recieved it at NBC(how do i know because i called uscis and the office told me uscis office is NBC where the i 485 was sent) the next updated you will see is " case now pending standard processing at the office to which it was transferred" ,then after 2 weeks or so when they send you an interview letter the status will be updated to "testing and interview" thats where mine is at .Once they send you interview letter in the mean time within 30 days they will transfer your i 485 file to your local office thats where the interview will take place.

thanks so much its really nice to have you going right before me so that you can help calm my nerves :) waiting anxiously for the interview because i already bought my ticket to my country leaving Dec 14th. :blush: God Bless you all everyone else going through this confusung process.. :thumbs:

thanks so much its really nice to have you going right before me so that you can help calm my nerves :) waiting anxiously for the interview because i already bought my ticket to my country leaving Dec 14th. :blush: God Bless you all everyone else going through this confusung process.. :thumbs:

I am happy for you ,you gonna be celebrating chrimas home.I am going home too some time next summer i need to raise enough money for my kids and i so we can go visit for a month or havent been home in almost 5 years.God is good and faithful.

Ohhhh my God.....Guys my case has been Approved!!!......I can't stop crying.......Thanks for all ur support.....thanx a million.....Lady G, thanx a lot for the encouragement. I don't what I would do without u guys......thanx again.....

Filed Vawa(I360), I485, I131, I765: November 30, 2009

Receipts recieved: Dec 2, 2009

Recieved Prima Facie: December 8,2009

I360 Touched: December 9, 2009

Ohhhh my God.....Guys my case has been Approved!!!......I can't stop crying.......Thanks for all ur support.....thanx a million.....Lady G, thanx a lot for the encouragement. I don't what I would do without u guys......thanx again.....

Kymber Kymber :star::star::dance::star: :star: :dance: :dance: :star::dance: I told you .I am so VERY HAPPY FOR YOU A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ,impeace you next and we gonna celebrate yours too.Once more CONGRATULATIONS KYMBER and those waiting yours is coming soon too.

Kymber Kymber :star::star::dance::star: :star: :dance: :dance: :star::dance: I told you .I am so VERY HAPPY FOR YOU A BIG CONGRATULATIONS ,impeace you next and we gonna celebrate yours too.Once more CONGRATULATIONS KYMBER and those waiting yours is coming soon too.

Whoooo whoooo congrats kymber. You deserve it.

Window Open 08-02-2014

Package Mailed to USCIS DALLAS Lockbox: 08-02-2014

Package Received: 08-04-2014

Check Cashed: 08-07-2014

NOA: 08-11-2014

Biometrics Received: 08-19-2014 for 08/25

Walk-in Fingerprints: 08-21-2014

In Line for Interview: 08-26-2014

Interview Scheduled text & Email: 10-17-2014

Interview Date: 11-25-2014

Kymber22, I am soooooooo happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :dance: :star: :star: :dance: :dance: :dance:

After all you have been through in 2010.

2011 is our year. This is a wonderful forum, where we can support and encourage each other. Inpeace we all know your time is coming up next. We are all waiting to celebrate with you. Cheers Kymber22!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! IT FEELS REALLY NICE WHEN YOU RECEIVED THE APPROVAL NOTICE :) YEEEEHHHHHH

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Omggggggg kimber!!!! Congratssssss!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!! God bless us all! And thank you so much for the support guys.... I don't konw what I would do without you guys... This forum really keeps me going... :)

nov 04 Went to interview by myself, told officer will aplly for vawa

11/04 I485 touched (still on initial review)

11/21 officer called lawyer about the I485 (btw: really nice IO)

12/10 apply for VAWA, without background check

12/11 lawyer drop off a copy of I360 for the IO

12/15 Prima faice received

12/18 sent background check, also sent a letter to IO asking to expedite the I485 to vermont to be linked with I360

12/31 I360 touched

08/04 Apply for EAD renew

08/18 receive NOA

08/26 new card ordered

08/31 new card ordered (again??)

09/01 notice of approval of I765... (where is my VAWA approval??? God help me...)

09/03 EAD arrived in the mail!! ufa!

10/03 Sent letter to renew prima facie and inquire about vawa status.

10/05 I360 touched- changed to "Request for evidence review" (WTH????)

11/27 Recieved prima facie extension

11/30 VAWA APPROVED!!!! yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii12/04 I360 Touched

12/22 Interview noticed for 01/23/12

12/26 Interview canceled by USCIS

12/31 New interview notice for 01/30/12

01/31/12 Interview and new biometrics done!!!

Thank you guys.......thanx a million.....I'm so happy. Thanx for all ur support. Those who are still waiting, just be patient and have faith in God......prayer works guys, it does.

Filed Vawa(I360), I485, I131, I765: November 30, 2009

Receipts recieved: Dec 2, 2009

Recieved Prima Facie: December 8,2009

I360 Touched: December 9, 2009

Congratulations, kymber!!! Very happy for you.

Hope we get to hear good news soon. I applied two months after you did....so im really waiting patiently and praying everyday...God bless us all!

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

GOD IS GOOD!!!! Congratulations! :dance:

Filed: Other Timeline

so sorry for late to receive to this party's kymber22 i was in traffic :blush::D

congrats kymber22. many many more congrats this is your party ......:dance::dance::dance::rofl::rofl::luv::lol::no::P

next will be inpeace ...... and then me................. :dance:

:dance:

allah=(go,d ) keep all to us

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.