sufyan.ahmed63

administrative process and re-submission of expired docs

11 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

we had our family interview in us embassy islamabad on 29th APril 2010 since then were under ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS

AFTER A YEAR OF WAITING NOW WE HAVE A CALL FROm embassy for revised medical and police certificate and ds230 form wht is next any

help would be nioce,,.,.,,.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

we had our family interview in us embassy islamabad on 29th APril 2010 since then were under ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS

AFTER A YEAR OF WAITING NOW WE HAVE A CALL FROm embassy for revised medical and police certificate and ds230 form wht is next any

help would be nioce,,.,.,,.

salam sufayan yes your family need to revised medical test again your family previous medical has been expired because according to us immigration law medical test validity is only for 1 year and also you and your family need to obtain new police certificate because in us immigration law point of view police certificate is valid from 1 year at the date of issue and you and your each family member fill DS-230 AGAIN because according to us immigration point of view DS-230 validity is better for 1 year only

Timeline

butttttttttttttttttttttttttt i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttt to know that whether they will issue us visas t5his time........................

we've spent money and alot of precious time nd are extremely shocked......alll of our relatives who did their

interview a year later than are now in us..... oh mannnnnnnnnnn prayyyyyyyyyy for me..........

I don't really know but it seems like this could be a good sign. I mean if they thought the AP was going to go on after so long why would the ask for new medical and police reports.

Wish you luck and the nightmare ends!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Timeline

butttttttttttttttttttttttttt i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttt to know that whether they will issue us visas t5his time........................

we've spent money and alot of precious time nd are extremely shocked......alll of our relatives who did their

interview a year later than are now in us..... oh mannnnnnnnnnn prayyyyyyyyyy for me..........

hi sufayan dont waste your time with unnecessary things and thoughts do it right now what they say why you allways look negative side of the your case why you dont think and saw positive side of your case why you dont things if you resubmit your document in embassy again and after that you heard good news that your AP IS OVER and they will issue you visa with passport inshallaha so please allways think positive

Timeline

I don't really know but it seems like this could be a good sign. I mean if they thought the AP was going to go on after so long why would the ask for new medical and police reports.

Wish you luck and the nightmare ends!

Thanks......... all of u for cheering may we're having our medical this week and gonna submit them the same day.........

nd by the way i forgot to mention that they also asked for passports which they already had take........at the interview,,,,,,,,,regards

SUFYAN A.K.A SHANI

Timeline

salaam sufyaan i am on the same boat , also my sister and her family had their interview in jan 2011 they kept their passport but they were put on AP also was given a worksheet to send a new AOS which we sent them in march 2011 since then when i call them they kept saying the priority dates have been pushes back,they are feb 2001 we have to wait till it bacomes current. ooooooh anyway sorry for telling u all this story of mine well goodluck to u oooh yeah resubmit as soon as possible i think the visa is waitting for u :D hey question for you what is your priority date please reply me as soon as possible thank you

• 10 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear you send fresh medical and ds part1 and part 2 with signaute

did they contact you after that ...

i got call from isl to submit ds 230 and medical in month feb 2012 give me next advice

will be very thank full to you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.