ramy_87

Interview Scheduling

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

SO I just want someone to clarify to me what i am seeing for the US embassy's interview scheduling....

I am looking here - http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html

And I see NVC cases start with "CRO2011" with an interview scheduled in June. Correct me if I am wrong but cases that start with "CR02010" should have the priority over case that start with 2011. I would thing that 2011 means that is when the case was create and if the case was created in 2011 how did they get an interview before cases that were started in 2010. And Yes it is a CR1 visa I am talking about. Wondering if anyone thinks the same about this or do I not know how this works.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi ramy ,its really frustrating i checked the page and im so sad and depressed cause u right ,i found cases numbers after my numbers and wonder how it could be !!!!!!!! and yes part of them 2011 really offfff and more sadness is i didnt find our cases till end of june so what is that meaning we may be in july ??? how???? , i sent acopy from the page to my husband to contact our lawyer and find out what is the hell going on ,u know my case compeleted since feb. and im mumm with 2 chlidern how they delay our cases all this months ?? and still ,anyway as soon as i get areply from there i will post here

Timeline

hi ramy ,its really frustrating i checked the page and im so sad and depressed cause u right ,i found cases numbers after my numbers and wonder how it could be !!!!!!!! and yes part of them 2011 really offfff and more sadness is i didnt find our cases till end of june so what is that meaning we may be in july ??? how???? , i sent acopy from the page to my husband to contact our lawyer and find out what is the hell going on ,u know my case compeleted since feb. and im mumm with 2 chlidern how they delay our cases all this months ?? and still ,anyway as soon as i get areply from there i will post here

Keep me updated on what you find. Good luck. I did ask the NVC about this and of course they wont give you a straight answer...

This sucks

Timeline

Hello, yeah it looks strange but let's take this date

CRO 2011 01 8 061

this case was approved by USCIS in 2011/01/8

but the interview depends on the date your case was finished at NVC but not the date USCIS approved your case

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

CRO 2011 01 8 061

but the interview depends on the date your case was finished at NVC but not the date USCIS approved your case

WOW. Yea if you call the NVC's automated system and enter that number you get record not found. Yet other cases that had interviews already you usually get "this case has been completed and forwarded to the embassy on "date". BUT in this case you get the message "record not found". I find this really weird. I am not sure what is going on here.

Timeline

WOW. Yea if you call the NVC's automated system and enter that number you get record not found. Yet other cases that had interviews already you usually get "this case has been completed and forwarded to the embassy on "date". BUT in this case you get the message "record not found". I find this really weird. I am not sure what is going on here.

did you put that case number i just gave u or you're talking about ur case number ?

us-eg.gif

Timeline

The case number you posted.

Yeah because it was probably filed from Cairo so it didn't officially go through NVC :D

All these cases you see are mix of cases are spousal visas filed form the US, From Cairo, from other countries plus diversity lottery, plus other kinds of visas like bringing you siblings to the us, bringing your children, etc. so it's hard to comprehend which is which on the website lol

us-eg.gif

Timeline

Yeah because it was probably filed from Cairo so it didn't officially go through NVC :D

All these cases you see are mix of cases are spousal visas filed form the US, From Cairo, from other countries plus diversity lottery, plus other kinds of visas like bringing you siblings to the us, bringing your children, etc. so it's hard to comprehend which is which on the website lol

Oh ok that make sense. True but the cases I was looking at were CR1 in which are spousal visa's right? It probably is something that we both wouldn't understand lol but it just sparked a red flag to see 2011 before 2010. I am very patient but it is hard to trust these people who give you different answers every time you ask a question. All I want to do is know what going on. Guess no matter how many questions you ask the fact remains you have to hurry up and wait.

Timeline

CRO 2011 01 8 061

yes samoray my husband told me the same as he delay in payment in the beginning and he said once your case transfer to nvc they give us anew number may be it the reason but he told me he will call them on monday as they are in easter holiday ,i just sad cause it mean our interview will be in july may be long time to have that interview and by the way samoray did they contact u for passport ? happy easter evryone

Timeline

yes samoray my husband told me the same as he delay in payment in the beginning and he said once your case transfer to nvc they give us anew number may be it the reason but he told me he will call them on monday as they are in easter holiday ,i just sad cause it mean our interview will be in july may be long time to have that interview and by the way samoray did they contact u for passport ? happy easter evryone

Hi Mona

ain't your case at the NVC now waiting for an interview ? or you're still at the USCIS stage ?

they haven't contacted me for my passport yet, i am kind of losing hope that it will be soon

us-eg.gif

Timeline

Hi Mona

ain't your case at the NVC now waiting for an interview ? or you're still at the USCIS stage ?

they haven't contacted me for my passport yet, i am kind of losing hope that it will be soon

my case in nvc and its compelet since feb ,and u will be fine soon

Timeline

Hi Mona I hope all is well. Have you got word back from your husband on this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.