hananmcclarty

packge from the embassy

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello every one

finally the embassy sent to me this morning my package and they r asking for too many things before they schedule my interview any one can help me pls i don't understand any thing

they sent to me more than form to fill it, my husband is my sponsor they ask me too to send my medical test wz the forms and the other paper by DHL i thought i should took this medical wiz me when i am going to the interview !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls help fds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, Sorry I don't know about CR-1 but if it's the package 3 like for K1 then this might help you. Good Luck

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Egypt&cty=Cairo

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

they asking too for my birth certificate its in Arabic shall i translate it

Yes, Read all the instructions well and follow them.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

مبروكك انهم بعتولك وخلينى اكتبلك بالعربى لمزيد من التواصل انا بس مستغربة انهم بعتنالك فورمات وطالبين الكشف الطبى يرسل بالدى اتش ال وكمان موضوع شهادة الميلاد ولما بصيت على الحالة بتاعتك لقيتك س ار وان يعنى زوجة المفروض ان كل الاوراق دى قدمت مع ترجمتها للهجرة وان فى سى لية طالبنها ثانى والفيش بيتعمل ويترجم ويتبعث ان فى سى هناك ، انتى مقدمة من هنا ولا هناك ؟

Timeline

my husband apply from US :(

What kind of visa are u applying for, did he send the I-130 petition ? or I-129f ?

Edited by Samoray

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

What kind of visa are u applying for, did he send the I-130 petition ? or I-129f ?

samoray did u get any package before interview ??? all these documents we have to preset its origional to inv even the police record why they aske her for that documents again ? and why packages.....pls share

Timeline

I-130

That could never happen because NVC has to process your case first before the embassy

Something is wrong there Hanan with all of this

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.