roseles

anyone can share there experience at CFO?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello to all vj members.. I just got approved for my visa March 25 now i'm about to attend seminar for the CFO sticker,my concern is if anyone here whose done attending at CFO can give me idea how is it going?

what is there interview?

what documents they needed?

and how much did u pay? is there a possibility that they wont give u a certificate for the sticker? any answer would be appreciated..thank u so much guy's and godbless all of us http://static-forums.visajourney.com/public/style_emoticons/default/yes.gif

hello to all vj members.. I just got approved for my visa March 25 now i'm about to attend seminar for the CFO sticker,my concern is if anyone here whose done attending at CFO can give me idea how is it going?

what is there interview?

and how much did u pay? is there a possibility that they wont give u a certificate for the sticker? any answer would be appreciated..thank u so much guy's and godbless all of us http://static-forums.visajourney.com/public/style_emoticons/default/yes.gif

These are OLD interviews but I doubt if much has changed for CFO. For one! If you are under 24 you may need parental consent.

http://ducecoop.com/interview/

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Before you go to CFO seminar, make sure there is no type-o on your K1 visa sticker. If there are type-o, go back to the US Consulate for annotation regarding the type-o.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=318&Itemid=5

What is pre-departure registration?

Pre-departure registration is a process which generates an information resource on Filipino emigrants, which in turn, provides accurate reference for policy formulation and program development. It is a requirement to all Filipino emigrants or those leaving the country to settle permanently abroad.

What are the requirements for registration?

Filipino emigrants are required to present the following documents for registration:

Original valid passport

Original and photocopy of visa

One (1) 2x2 or passport-size photograph

One (1) valid identification card with photograph*

Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary (for USA-bound emigrant)*

Original and photocopy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence (for Canada-bound emigrant)*

Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility (for Japan-bound emigrant)*

Original and photocopy of letter of approval for Work to Residence visa (for New Zealand-bound emigrants)*

Photocopy of employment contract (for immigrant workers)

Duly completed registration form

Payment of P400.00 registration fee

Attendance in the PDOS, guidance counseling or peer counseling session

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8066925138937638623#
Angels Still Don't Play This HAARP

Timeline

Before you go to CFO seminar, make sure there is no type-o on your K1 visa sticker. If there are type-o, go back to the US Consulate for annotation regarding the type-o.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=318&Itemid=5

What is pre-departure registration?

Pre-departure registration is a process which generates an information resource on Filipino emigrants, which in turn, provides accurate reference for policy formulation and program development. It is a requirement to all Filipino emigrants or those leaving the country to settle permanently abroad.

What are the requirements for registration?

HI WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHAT U MEAN TYPE-O?? WHERE I CAN SEE THAT? THANK U

Filipino emigrants are required to present the following documents for registration:

Original valid passport

Original and photocopy of visa

One (1) 2x2 or passport-size photograph

One (1) valid identification card with photograph*

Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary (for USA-bound emigrant)*

Original and photocopy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence (for Canada-bound emigrant)*

Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility (for Japan-bound emigrant)*

Original and photocopy of letter of approval for Work to Residence visa (for New Zealand-bound emigrants)*

Photocopy of employment contract (for immigrant workers)

Duly completed registration form

Payment of P400.00 registration fee

Attendance in the PDOS, guidance counseling or peer counseling session

Timeline

i would like to ask what u min O?

I use that term for 'tpoygrahpiacl reorr' :)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Type-O

Timeline

i dont get what u mean about it?

I use type-o = Typographical error

So, I will rephrase what I said.

Before you go to CFO seminar, make sure there is no typographical error on your K1 visa sticker. If there are typographical errors, go back to the US Consulate for annotation regarding the typographical errors.

what is there interview?

Hello there, I attended the CFO seminar in SMEF-COW just last week, though my purpose is not yet for the sticker I'll get from CFO for the immigration checking etc. for me it's pass-porting purpose since I'm married and I wanna use my husband's name on my passport and it's pretty much the same anyway coz while in the seminar I'm with some people already having flight schedule on that day and they need that sticker from CFO, oh, he's on fiancee visa too, the procedure is very very simple, you just have to listen and write infos.they'll ask about you and your fiancee and true there will be one on one interview by the counselor but it's simple too, you can manage it and I only gave them a 2 copies of the original documents, if you have a visa ready you should give the copies of the following:

Original passport

original CFO guidance & counseling( you need to attend coz you won't get the sticker without the cert. you'll receive 2 but they need the 1 with green color)

1 photocopy of visa

1 photocopy of immigrant data summary(IDS) for US bound registrants

duly completed emigrant reg. form( CFO)

Ah, just go to any of CFO accredited office (PRISM or SMEF-COW)

I paid, 250 for reg. and 400 for my green cert. not yet sure for the sticker if you still need to pay. Better check the CFO website (www.cfo.gov.ph)if you have more questions, you don't have any problem as long as you have all the documents ready make sure to bring 2 copy sets of all the said requirements and bring all the original with you for assurance. And after receiving the cert. and sticker it's a must to double check the spelling of your name. Good luck. :thumbs:

Gemini & Janet:

USCIS:

1/24/11 Married(Happiest Day)

2/28/11 I-130 sent

3/03/11 NOA1

3/21/11 CFO seminar (SMEF-COW)

6/08/11 NOA2 (Thank you God)

NVC:

6/28/11 NVC received our petition(Thank God;)

7/01/11 NVC case # assigned(so happy)

7/05/11 Eligible for further processing( DS-3032 sent via e-mail)

7/07/11 Paid AOS fee

7/09/11 DS-3032 received ^_^

7/11/11 AOS status shows as paid & IV bill invoice e-mailed by NVC

7/12/11 AOS packet sent

7/13/11 IV bill paid(AOS packet received)

7/18/11 IV packet sent

7/19/11 IV packet received ^_^

7/27/11 IV packet on process (God is good all the time)

7/29/11 Case completed at NVC

8/02/11 NVC e-mailed the packet of instructions for interview

USEM:

8/22/11 Medical ( passed)

9/13/11 Interview passed (visa printed), thank God for another blessing ;)

9/16/11 Visa on hand

9/20/11 CFO sticker/ticket purchased ^_^

10/06/11 P.O.E. (Las Vegas via PAL)

lNRUp8.png?k7iCQIPf

"You get back what you give out"

Timeline

Hello there, I attended the CFO seminar in SMEF-COW just last week, though my purpose is not yet for the sticker I'll get from CFO for the immigration checking etc. for me it's pass-porting purpose since I'm married and I wanna use my husband's name on my passport and it's pretty much the same anyway coz while in the seminar I'm with some people already having flight schedule on that day and they need that sticker from CFO, oh, he's on fiancee visa too, the procedure is very very simple, you just have to listen and write infos.they'll ask about you and your fiancee and true there will be one on one interview by the counselor but it's simple too, you can manage it and I only gave them a 2 copies of the original documents, if you have a visa ready you should give the copies of the following:

Original passport

original CFO guidance & counseling( you need to attend coz you won't get the sticker without the cert. you'll receive 2 but they need the 1 with green color)

1 photocopy of visa

1 photocopy of immigrant data summary(IDS) for US bound registrants

duly completed emigrant reg. form( CFO)

Ah, just go to any of CFO accredited office (PRISM or SMEF-COW)

I paid, 250 for reg. and 400 for my green cert. not yet sure for the sticker if you still need to pay. Better check the CFO website (www.cfo.gov.ph)if you have more questions, you don't have any problem as long as you have all the documents ready make sure to bring 2 copy sets of all the said requirements and bring all the original with you for assurance. And after receiving the cert. and sticker it's a must to double check the spelling of your name. Good luck. :thumbs:

hello thank u for ur respond and yes i will attend first for seminar, if u dont mind what do u min about this 1 photocopy of immigrant data summary(IDS) for US bound registrants

duly completed emigrant reg. form( CFO)? u min that it will come from the seminar then i will just xerox to have a copy and give it to them? sa Taft ave. kb ng seminar? thank u so much and Godbless

hello thank u for ur respond and yes i will attend first for seminar, if u dont mind what do u min about this 1 photocopy of immigrant data summary(IDS) for US bound registrants

duly completed emigrant reg. form( CFO)? u min that it will come from the seminar then i will just xerox to have a copy and give it to them? sa Taft ave. kb ng seminar? thank u so much and Godbless

duly completed reg. form, cympre sa CFO yun dva to register and yung immigrant data summary I'm not sure though like I said I'm yet to have that sticker babalik lang ako para dun coz I don't have yet the visa, it might be for spousal pero try to look it up sa website nila or better call the place where you'll attend the seminar okay, because that's what I did before goin to Manila. And I did my GCP in Aurora blvd. Q.C. SMEF-COW if sa Taft Ave. ka I guess you choose PRISM oh bring 2 valid ID's too. okay God bless.

Gemini & Janet:

USCIS:

1/24/11 Married(Happiest Day)

2/28/11 I-130 sent

3/03/11 NOA1

3/21/11 CFO seminar (SMEF-COW)

6/08/11 NOA2 (Thank you God)

NVC:

6/28/11 NVC received our petition(Thank God;)

7/01/11 NVC case # assigned(so happy)

7/05/11 Eligible for further processing( DS-3032 sent via e-mail)

7/07/11 Paid AOS fee

7/09/11 DS-3032 received ^_^

7/11/11 AOS status shows as paid & IV bill invoice e-mailed by NVC

7/12/11 AOS packet sent

7/13/11 IV bill paid(AOS packet received)

7/18/11 IV packet sent

7/19/11 IV packet received ^_^

7/27/11 IV packet on process (God is good all the time)

7/29/11 Case completed at NVC

8/02/11 NVC e-mailed the packet of instructions for interview

USEM:

8/22/11 Medical ( passed)

9/13/11 Interview passed (visa printed), thank God for another blessing ;)

9/16/11 Visa on hand

9/20/11 CFO sticker/ticket purchased ^_^

10/06/11 P.O.E. (Las Vegas via PAL)

lNRUp8.png?k7iCQIPf

"You get back what you give out"

Timeline

duly completed reg. form, cympre sa CFO yun dva to register and yung immigrant data summary I'm not sure though like I said I'm yet to have that sticker babalik lang ako para dun coz I don't have yet the visa, it might be for spousal pero try to look it up sa website nila or better call the place where you'll attend the seminar okay, because that's what I did before goin to Manila. And I did my GCP in Aurora blvd. Q.C. SMEF-COW if sa Taft Ave. ka I guess you choose PRISM oh bring 2 valid ID's too. okay God bless.

thank u so much sis I truly appreciated ur respond :) Godbless and Goddluck

thank u so much sis I truly appreciated ur respond :) Godbless and Goddluck

I believe K1 visa holders are not required to have a copy of the Immigrant Data Summary as they are not an immigrant.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

I believe K1 visa holders are not required to have a copy of the Immigrant Data Summary as they are not an immigrant.

yes K1 visa dont nid IDS hehehe.. thank u i just read it also ..Godbless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.