Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I-539 and docs required

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all

We originally had an E2 visa but last year we did an extension internally.

I got a 2 year extension and my wife and daughter a 1 year extension (I-94's).

The reason for that is that our daughter turns 21 this year and ICIS would only issue her with a year extension along with our daughter upto her 21st birthday.

Our daughter is no longer on our visa/change of status and so as I see it my wife just needs to apply for her extension to tie into mine for another year

I am renewing my wife’s I-94 as a dependent of mine.

My question is this.

Other than completing the I-539 for my wife and providing marriage and birth certificates, do I need to provide any documents for myself or business?

In other words do I have to prove viability of the business?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...