Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

DVL Lottery visa and change of address

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Timeline

My friend has a DVL visa which ultimately makes him GC holder upon his arrival. However he wants to know if he can change his USA address at the port of entry.

The person he was to live with, whose address he used as the place he will live during the visa process has moved. He now want to live with a different person in another State. Can he change the address before fly to the States or he can change it at the port of entry? or he should just use the consistent address, go there, manage and process his papers and move to his new State? What are the dangers in doing that. Is there a possibility of him being denied entry if he does that, or his GC process will be delayed etc? Please advise.


Edited by Audacity

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...