andrea4prez

MAYWEATHER racist rants against Manny/Filipinos

17 posts in this topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5527403

Floyd Mayweather: 'I'll cook that chump'

By Dan Rafael

ESPN.com

Archive

Floyd Mayweather Jr., who has steadfastly refused to answer questions about the most recent round of failed negotiations for a fight with Manny Pacquiao, has unleashed a profanity-filled racist and homophobic Internet rant against the Filipino star.

In an approximately 10-minute UStream video, apparently made Thursday and also posted on YouTube, Mayweather repeated his assertion that Pacquiao uses performance-enhancing drugs, an accusation that resulted in a defamation lawsuit from Pacquiao earlier this year.

Mayweather, apparently in his home with a handful of members of his entourage in the background, ripped into Pacquiao repeatedly during the video.

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ####, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Mayweather's publicist, in Mexico for another fighter's promotion, has seen the video but has been unable to reach Mayweather or adviser Leonard Ellerbe. Kelly Swanson said she would not comment further.

Attempts by ESPN.com to reach Ellerbe were also unsuccessful.

"The video speaks for itself," Pacquiao said in a statement given to ESPN.com by his publicist, Fred Sternburg.

Animated as ever, Mayweather at times spoke directly to the camera and at other times kept the recording running while he made calls to fans who had posted messages to his UStream and Twitter pages.

The tirade came as Pacquiao is in the midst of a three-city media tour to promote his Nov. 13 fight with Antonio Margarito -- a bout taking place only because Mayweather refused to fight him.

But Mayweather sure made it sound as though the fight with Pacquiao, boxing's biggest bout and the fight many believe will shatter all revenue records in boxing history, will eventually happen. They have already had two rounds of negotiations fail -- in January and again during the spring.

"At this particular time I don't know if I'm gonna fight again," Mayweather said. "As of right now, I truly believe I am gonna fight again, but as of right now I don't have the urge to get up. But when I do got the urge to get up, believe me my UStream and my Twitter fans will be the first to know, and when we do come back, we will kick 'Poochiao' ####. So I'll let the fans know. Don't worry, we'll kick 'Poochiao' ####. He's gonna take the urine and blood test."

All terms had been agreed to in January for Mayweather and Pacquiao to meet in March, except for the drug-testing protocol. Mayweather had demanded that he and Pacquiao submit to random blood and urine tests throughout the buildup to the fight. Pacquiao agreed to random urine tests, but they could not come to an agreement on the blood-testing protocol and the fight plans imploded.

Pacquiao went on to easily defeat Joshua Clottey on March 13. Mayweather went on to easily outpoint Shane Mosley on May 1.

Then a second round of negotiations failed and Pacquiao signed to fight Margarito.

During this week's media tour to promote the bout, Pacquiao said he gave in to Mayweather's testing demands during the second round of negotiations.

"We agree with, you know, his demands," Pacquiao said. "I wanted to know if that's his real reason [for not signing to fight]."

Mayweather's camp has denied the second round of negotiations ever took place, even though Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, insisted that they did, with HBO Sports president Ross Greenburg serving as the intermediary. Arum's version was backed up by Greenburg, despite the Mayweather camp's denials.

During the video, Mayweather also went on a rant about Pacquiao's record, even though Pacquiao has not lost a fight since 2005, and made incorrect comments about the money each had received for recent fights and endorsements.

" 'Poochiao' got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice," Mayweather said. "So, like I said before, once I beat him it's going to be a cakewalk and it's on to the next. ... We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last fight and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last fight. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f----t. ... That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like. Mother f----- signed with two companies [Top Rank and Golden Boy]. Look it up. And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel. He got a fake name, taking power pellets."

Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "#######" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ####. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."

1997- met in Highschool (philippines)

2004 - andrea migrated to U.S.

2005 - visited then b.f.

2007 - MARRIED

2008 - visited now husband in philippines

jULY 24, 2009 - andrea got her U.S. Citizenship

july 30,2009- I130 received

august 2009- VISITED hubby

sept 14, 2009- I130 approved

november 12, 2009 -case complete

december 14, 2009- interview -APPROVED!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

By Dan Rafael

ESPN.com

Archive

Floyd Mayweather Jr., who has steadfastly refused to answer questions about the most recent round of failed negotiations for a fight with Manny Pacquiao, has unleashed a profanity-filled racist and homophobic Internet rant against the Filipino star.

In an approximately 10-minute UStream video, apparently made Thursday and also posted on YouTube, Mayweather repeated his assertion that Pacquiao uses performance-enhancing drugs, an accusation that resulted in a defamation lawsuit from Pacquiao earlier this year.

Mayweather, apparently in his home with a handful of members of his entourage in the background, ripped into Pacquiao repeatedly during the video.

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ####, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

Mayweather's publicist, in Mexico for another fighter's promotion, has seen the video but has been unable to reach Mayweather or adviser Leonard Ellerbe. Kelly Swanson said she would not comment further.

"The video speaks for itself," Pacquiao said in a statement given to ESPN.com by his publicist, Fred Sternburg.

Animated as ever, Mayweather at times spoke directly to the camera and at other times kept the recording running while he made calls to fans who had posted messages to his UStream and Twitter pages.

The tirade came as Pacquiao is in the midst of a three-city media tour to promote his Nov. 13 fight with Antonio Margarito -- a bout taking place only because Mayweather refused to fight him.

But Mayweather sure made it sound as though the fight with Pacquiao, boxing's biggest bout and the fight many believe will shatter all revenue records in boxing history, will eventually happen. They have already had two rounds of negotiations fail -- in January and again during the spring.

"At this particular time I don't know if I'm gonna fight again," Mayweather said. "As of right now, I truly believe I am gonna fight again, but as of right now I don't have the urge to get up. But when I do got the urge to get up, believe me my UStream and my Twitter fans will be the first to know, and when we do come back, we will kick 'Poochiao' ####. So I'll let the fans know. Don't worry, we'll kick 'Poochiao' ####. He's gonna take the urine and blood test."

All terms had been agreed to in January for Mayweather and Pacquiao to meet in March, except for the drug-testing protocol. Mayweather had demanded that he and Pacquiao submit to random blood and urine tests throughout the buildup to the fight. Pacquiao agreed to random urine tests, but they could not come to an agreement on the blood-testing protocol and the fight plans imploded.

Pacquiao went on to easily defeat Joshua Clottey on March 13. Mayweather went on to easily outpoint Shane Mosley on May 1.

Then a second round of negotiations failed and Pacquiao signed to fight Margarito.

During this week's media tour to promote the bout, Pacquiao said he gave in to Mayweather's testing demands during the second round of negotiations.

"We agree with, you know, his demands," Pacquiao said. "I wanted to know if that's his real reason [for not signing to fight]."

Mayweather's camp has denied the second round of negotiations ever took place, even though Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, insisted that they did, with HBO Sports president Ross Greenburg serving as the intermediary. Arum's version was backed up by Greenburg, despite the Mayweather camp's denials.

During the video, Mayweather also went on a rant about Pacquiao's record, even though Pacquiao has not lost a fight since 2005, and made incorrect comments about the money each had received for recent fights and endorsements.

" 'Poochiao' got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice," Mayweather said. "So, like I said before, once I beat him it's going to be a cakewalk and it's on to the next. ... We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last fight and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last fight. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f----t. ... That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like. Mother f----- signed with two companies [Top Rank and Golden Boy]. Look it up. And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel. He got a fake name, taking power pellets."

Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "#######" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ####. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."

Life is not a granting factory, according to my colleague.

Pacman has no idea what is racism meaning, so he wouldn't care. LOL. Pacman knows that many Filipinas do bleaching.. hahaha

Hey don't under stimate Pacman.He knows what racism means,he only humble .If filipina do bleaching,why you care?Many american woman also go to tanning to make brown color.We all know tanning booth is dangerous. VICE VERSA....

PEACE....

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

By Dan Rafael

ESPN.com

Archive

One of these days,Mayweather will find out he doesn't rule the Universe.Then he will have the shocked look on his face just like he did after Clottey hit him one time...........I repeat ONE TIME .... Manny will hit him five times before he can run toward his corner.Manny housekeeper must dust off his belt everyday. What does Mayweather housekeeper do? PEACE..............

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Mayweather is a clown

April 24, 2010: Married in Butuan City
May 23, 2010: Submitted I-130
May 28, 2010: NOA-1 Received
October 19, 2010: NOA-2 Received
October 26, 2010: Case Number Assigned
October 28, 2010: IIN Received
November 3, 2010: AOS paid
November 5, 2010: AOS status "PAID". Sent AOS packet
November 6, 2010: DS-3032 email received. Emailed DS-3032
November 8, 2010: IV paid, DS-3032 accepted
November 10, 2010: IV status "PAID". Sent IV packet
November 15, 2010: IV received at NVC
November 22, 2010: False Checklist for missing DS-230
November 29, 2010: AOS + IV entered into system
December 4, 2010: SIF, Case Completed
December 6, 2010: Interview Scheduled
December 27-28, 2010: Passed Physical
January 6, 2011: Interview @ 0830 Approved
January 14, 2011: Visa received
January 31, 2011: CFO seminar completed
February 11, 2011: POE- LAX

Removal of Conditions
January 8, 2013: Mailed I-751
January 10,2013: NOA1
February 6, 2013: Biometrics Appoint.

June 4, 2013: Received I-797 NOA removal of conditions

Mayweather is a clown

+2 and i'd like to add that he's also a chump. he is acting a like a freakin' biyatch! a person that is scared, screams the loudest.

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

tim and mari... I agree with you :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ... :)

Aloha

USCIS

Dec. 1, 2009 - Husband mailed I-130 thru Express Mail

Dec. 2, 2009 - I-130 delivered at 9:52 AM and item was signed for by L BOX

Dec. 8, 2009 - Check cashed/cleared

Dec. 11, 2009 - NOA1 hardcopy received thru mail (Receipt date Dec. 9)

Mar.11, 2010 - NOA2 Approved (Email received)

NVC

Mar.18, 2010 - NVC case number assigned and gave email addresses

Mar.26, 2010 - DS3032 and AOS Bill email received

Mar.26, 2010 - Emailed DS3032 and paid AOS Bill online

Mar.29, 2010 - AOS Bill shows paid (Cover sheet printed)

Mar 31, 2010 - DS3032 email accepted and IV Bill generated

Mar.31, 2010 - Paid IV Bill online

Apr. 1, 2010 - Sent AOS packet thru Express Mail

Apr. 2, 2010 - AOS packet delivered at 11 AM and item was signed for by N VISA CENTER

Apr. 5, 2010 - IV Bill shows paid (Cover sheet printed)

May 5, 2010 - DS230 packet sent to husband

May 11, 2010 - Husband mailed DS230 packet thru Express Mail

May 12, 2010 - DS230 packet delivered at 11:15am and item was signed for by N VISA CENTER

May 20, 2010 - AVR updated (Checklist Letter Response received May 20, 2010)

May 27, 2010 - SIF!!! (Sign-in Failed)

May 28, 2010 - NVC AVR - Case Complete

June 16-17, 2010 - Medical (PASSED)

July 6, 2010 - Interview at 630am (PASSED)

July 7, 2010 - Picked-up visa at 9am then went to CFO to get the sticker

July 14, 2010 - Hubby and I will depart for the US together

Thank you Lord!

worst off all how he stereotype Asians in general... So filipinos make sushi now? how can manny be a midget at 5'6 and mayweather a giant at 5'8?

1997- met in Highschool (philippines)

2004 - andrea migrated to U.S.

2005 - visited then b.f.

2007 - MARRIED

2008 - visited now husband in philippines

jULY 24, 2009 - andrea got her U.S. Citizenship

july 30,2009- I130 received

august 2009- VISITED hubby

sept 14, 2009- I130 approved

november 12, 2009 -case complete

december 14, 2009- interview -APPROVED!!!!

Mayweather's trying to hype up the fight, with his smack talk. Deep down he's worrying about Pacquiao's power and his relentless will to win. He will get a beat down and even then he will not respect Pacquiao. After the cobwebs clear clear or the removal of the wire holding his broken jaw in place he will be at it again, talking trash for the sequel fight.

Edited by Sayha or bust.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

PacMan had been in Dallas this week.

Bet you he had be skirt chasing alot in our town...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

MANNY WILL SHUT HIM UP IF THE "CHUMP FairyWeather" will get up enough nerve to step into the ring. The chump is scared and continuously making excuses not to fight Manny.

Mayweather is a low life, backstabber,big mouth and a big time wus! His statement only shows that he is best in what he do. TRASH TALK. Thinkers are doers. Talk is cheap and so Mayweather is cheap.

He is an idiot who thinks he can win over Manny by what he do best, TALK.

happier than ever

he has millions of reasons to be scared. because if the fight does happen and he gets what's coming to him, which is a beat down from pacman, he will practically be worthless after he gets his payout from the fight. once the ref counts him out, he will not be undefeated anymore and he can kiss his sponsors good bye. he's scared that pacman will be the one to punch him into the oblivion where it'll always be forever known that pacman shattered his undefeated record and retiring him.

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.