Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

CR1 Questions

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Timeline

Hi there i need help with a question that i have if someone can help me

I am living in Guatemala with my USC wife she was born here in Guatemala so she has Dual Citizenship, yesterday we went to the US Embassy and they gave us the list of documents we need, one of the is an original BC, i have one here but it looks like a photocopy but it does have an original signature and a seal from Junta Central Electoral from Dominican Republic, it will be a problem if i sent that paper???

Also they asked me if i were living legal here, but since i came here i have been getting out and coming back here as a tourist, will this be an issue for us???

thanks in advance

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...