MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

:dance::dance::dance:

JQ you know you the life of any party...everybody knows when the Boom is missing...what's for lunch? Yes I'm being a nosy and greedy pregnant woman...I'm always wanting something good and filling to eat now...little junk food does nothing for me...I need hefty meals, with plenty of veggies now. I had some ice cream last night for the first time in almost two months...smh...it's like things I use to love to eat...not so much anymore :crying::angry::blink::wacko::blush:

Yep I think they left Monday!!!!

The girls B-day is today

8812-009-01-1068.gif

Happy St Patty Birthday Girllllllllllllllssssssssssss

Awww Happy Birthday to the girls...Finesse we want to see picha when you get back! :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ you know you the life of any party...everybody knows when the Boom is missing...what's for lunch? Yes I'm being a nosy and greedy pregnant woman...I'm always wanting something good and filling to eat now...little junk food does nothing for me...I need hefty meals, with plenty of veggies now. I had some ice cream last night for the first time in almost two months...smh...it's like things I use to love to eat...not so much anymore :crying::angry::blink::wacko::blush:

Girl Im trying to get it back in Shape.

Breakfast Quaker+Oats.jpg and peppermint tea

Lunch very small leftover portion of last night dinner. Meatloaf, spaghetti, green beans and cornbread

Dinner = Hubby cooking curry chicken rice dumplins

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girln you forgot I have 3 kids and a baby huh.

My hubby woke my oldest up at 6:30 to get ready for school, then hubby got back in the bed. Well apparently so did my son, I woke up at 7:15 like, hmmmmm something dont feel right child he in the bed with his toothbrush in his mouth, "poe thang" so he had to hurry and I had to rush him to school.

Then my 2 still in Elem. get up at 7:30 to do they routine.

Oh did I mention as soon as 8am hit baby girl woke up from a 7 hour nap :rofl:

So Im trying to feed her and comb my daughter hair and make sure my son ironed correctly, he be wrinkled as hell sometimes :wow:

Yeah so thats why my morning starts so early. This is hubby off day so he really aint getting up! :angry:

Guess what yall my son got straight A's on his report card yesterday yep yep 5th grade genious :blush: . He got all A's and 2 B's last report card and told me next time he was going to get all A's because the party they have is wonderful :bonk::bonk:

Have a great morning yall

Good for him, I hope he acts much better than the 5th graders I have!

Timeline

In the afternoon the baby and I go to the bus stop to pick up my son at 2:45 and then my two younger ones at 3:45 we walk he long way home for extra exercise. But when I get back home Im always sweat.gif I need to speak to my dr about that I get extra hot fast and I think Im to young to be going through the change :blush:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Girl Im trying to get it back in Shape.

Breakfast Quaker+Oats.jpg and peppermint tea

Lunch very small leftover portion of last night dinner. Meatloaf, spaghetti, green beans and cornbread

Dinner = Hubby cooking curry chicken rice dumplins

Girl you can do it...last pic I saw of you...you looked smokin'...once I have this baby, I'm gon be back on my weight loss grind...as soon as I lost 11 lbs and the Atlanta ice/snow storm I got knocked up...dayummmm! :rofl:

Dang Tee, are they off the chains? :bonk::o

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

He is good in his class the teacher said he has excellent citizenship :star:

Its just in the streets and in the neighborhood where he act HOOD on these fools :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

In the afternoon the baby and I go to the bus stop to pick up my son at 2:45 and then my two younger ones at 3:45 we walk he long way home for extra exercise. But when I get back home Im always sweat.gif I need to speak to my dr about that I get extra hot fast and I think Im to young to be going through the change :blush:

Girl stop :rofl::rofl::rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Girl you can do it...last pic I saw of you...you looked smokin'...once I have this baby, I'm gon be back on my weight loss grind...as soon as I lost 11 lbs and the Atlanta ice/snow storm I got knocked up...dayummmm! :rofl:

Aww thanks hubby said my booty got bigger :bonk:

But my stomach is still bigger than my butt lolol

:rofl: BOOM yuh kill mi in yah today!! :rofl:

JAP HEART1.gif

Miss you girly

Do I need to join Fb to see Lila playing drums? :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Ladies, it's been real good in here today...I'm about to head out of the office...I will try to get on later at home if I'm not at home asleep! Likkle mo.

Edited by DedicatedWife

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Miss you girly

Do I need to join Fb to see Lila playing drums? :crying:

YES! :angry:

Just create a new account! :yes:

Make your name JQ Smiley BOOM and add only us VJ sisters!!

Then you can avoid the haters and still play with us and see Lilla videos!! :D

in the mean time, look what dem do my baby today!! :wacko:

IMG_8780.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

Ladies, it's been real good in here today...I'm about to head out of the office...I will try to get on later at home if I'm not at home asleep! Likkle mo.

dueces%20artwork.png

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.