MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

OMG did yall see where Nat Dogg died? Wow everyone is seriously dying :unsure:

It was just alright.. the tv dinner :unsure:

OMG did ya woof it down! LMBO! :rofl: sorry....

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yummm that sounds good. LMK how that works out for ya. Yea thats I couldnt be a teacher i would def be catching cases over them bad a** kids! Cho!

Oh my God Sha, they just too nuff Ughhhhhhhh! and yes Im sad that Nate Dogg is gone.. :crying:

I got a new wig last week! Its the bomb-diggity but I think I brushed it too much cause it kinda lost it mojo already. Hmmm....tomorrow Im getting some makeup in the mail; too excited. So yea those are my highlights of the day waiting for the random delivery man. LOL....huge sigh....

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know, and I also know it has to be for a good reason sis. You're entitled to be drama free!

When is he coming home and why isn't he home?

Nooooooooooooooo its not just yours Sha, My 15 year old and my 3 year old niece BOTH have Diva-tudes LOL

he is MD tee he is working

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL @ the names...you did that :yes: it would be so nice for a girl...we already got the boy so... :luv:

Glad to hear that you are doing well and just taking a break...we all need one every now and again!

What do you mean LOL Im serious thats her name, or maybe just what I'll call her :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

JQ: Has lil' muffin (I cant remember her name but your daughter) adjusting? Is she home sick?

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline

eyes are heres -- TRELAWNY HAS LANDED watch out fi mi big batty

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Go head girl!!! Thats great you can file at the same time! Them fees are ridiculous! :bonk:

mexico-drug-money2.jpg:crying:BOOM Glad Hubby is working, and Im going back to work next month because those fees are so high I might need to get a Part time like I am now standing on the corner wearing this shirt will-work-for-fuelshirt.jpeg

I know thats right FB takes on a whole diff kinda personality

:lol:

Where do you get these pic? OMG you have one for everything, love it!

m0306.gif :rofl:

Girls are fun to dress but there divas so watch out. And they dont wait until their teens to show their diva-tudes; they come out the womb like it! Or maybe its just mine..........too much to handle! :wacko:

Nope my 6 year old is a mess and if she ask me to put those beads in her hair one more time ima throw them away :angry:

Happy Birthday to my babygirl turned 2 months today :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

It was just alright.. the tv dinner :unsure:

YUCK Jamaican TV dinners -- mi caan imagine

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

eyes are heres -- TRELAWNY HAS LANDED watch out fi mi big batty

ur batty nah so big my one is big

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

mexico-drug-money2.jpg:crying:BOOM Glad Hubby is working, and Im going back to work next month because those fees are so high I might need to get a Part time like I am now standing on the corner wearing this shirt will-work-for-fuelshirt.jpeg

:lol:

m0306.gif :rofl:

:rofl: Wow

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

I got a new wig last week! Its the bomb-diggity but I think I brushed it too much cause it kinda lost it mojo already. Hmmm....tomorrow Im getting some makeup in the mail; too excited. So yea those are my highlights of the day waiting for the random delivery man. LOL....huge sigh....

mek mi see picha

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

mek mi see picha

The only ones I've taken so far are on FB, but let mi see if I can get it to upload

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

JQ: Has lil' muffin (I cant remember her name but your daughter) adjusting? Is she home sick?

Moy Moy

Yes she is adjusting but HELL yeahhhhhhhhhh she ready to go back. Its boot p0223.gif camp around here because we have to teach her what mom never showed her and hubby could only show on weekends. (Like wiping back OMG how do you have a daughter thats 5 going on 6 and you dont teach her that!!!! Maybe your azzzzzzzz dont do it either :help:

She can read so good and count wonderful but she sneaky and she get everythng but if she cant get something she want she will sneak and take it (F#$k that she be stealing) so thats the discipline we are on now :blink:

Because in my house thieves stand in the corner on one foot with 3 college books in there hand :dance::dance:

Edited by JQ Smiley BOOM

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.