MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ wahappen??? Yuh betta send me yuh numba girl... I miss ya!

Girl Im so pissed at FB m0367.gif

PM soon come

P.S. the wata neva ketch me dis time :P

t31118.gif Glad you kept far from it :)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

berry and bird & Mr. LongAwaiting welcome are the 2 of you on FB... hope all is well with everyone Finese Happy Birthday to the girls and mo glad things are going well...and JQ why yah leff us

Aww Jess just needed a break from FB but Im here so you can talk to me,

What upper missy, R still gone out of town?

CONGRATS! YAYY!!!!!!!!! What a great feeling!

Shanette what are yall doing for your anni?

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Damn its March already gotta start getting the AOS I751 info together. Needs to be in between May and July

Cant believe hubby has been here going on 2 years time sure does fly when your having t1520.gif I mean fun :rofl::rofl:

Have a good noght ladies

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Shanette what are yall doing for your anni?

Umm nothing really....going to church (havent been in to long to admit), brunch (brunch is like my new jumpoff, I'm going like they just invented it) thats about it. Honestly, if I didnt have the ticker to remind me I might forget. Hubby remembers every single date that has ever happened between us.

Damn its March already gotta start getting the AOS I751 info together. Needs to be in between May and July

Cant believe hubby has been here going on 2 years time sure does fly when your having t1520.gif I mean fun :rofl::rofl:

Have a good noght ladies

Wow time does fly! Your filing the 751 already? So with the CR1 you dont have to be a green card holder for three years? IDK maybe I need it broken down for me.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Yardie's and non-yardie members. I am new to VJ and I am nervous as ever. Ive been with my fiancee six years now. We got engaged August 2nd. I officially mailed in our paperwork (I-129F packet) 3/5/2010. I continued to check the USPS website and found that it was delivered 3/10/2011. I don't know why I am so nervous because I know that I will be waiting for months. Ive been reading the many topics, and interesting information, but feel comfortable connecting through this site with people that's been there, done that. Pray for me, I have to work my patience!!

Welcome to the yardie party! Its quite natural to be nervous but you got this! :)

Timeline

just checking in. hope eveyone had a great weekend! congrats to myjamaicanwifey for arriving home safely with his ENTIRE family happy for yall. (F)

Finesse - We miss your crazy rass

Mo - Hope everything is going well

Dada - Happy that you have wheels again!

Brookums - No sign of the triplets yet? LOL

DW - Your pictures were beautiful, just like you!

Danna - Sorry about your camera, but the pictures you did take were breathtaking

KJ - Hope your able to relax a bit now.

Tam - your pregnacy pic rocks!

Trelawny - Wah gwan mi sista. Everything gonna be fine!

Sus - Thanks for all the good info - reminds me to order some more Arnica Gel.:yes:

JQ - We miss you BOOM (L)

Always - Your lil princess is getting big fast! Hope to see you in FL

Z - your son is gonna steal hearts

Shanette - We miss you!(L)

Sunny - you got a football team LOL

Lady C - Don't kill me sis.. mi got mad love fi yah! (L)

Jess - He will be back in your arms soon!

Lulu, Gill and Tonya - Phenomenal Women!

Reg - Practice on a doll LOL

Sugar - How are the boys doing

Karolin - How are things going?

To anyone I have forgotten, please charge it to my head and not my heart.. Neva meant to forget anyone....This is where it all started for us. We are a unique set of ladies.... Best wishes to all the pregnacies, marriages, colleege students, anniversaries, children, etc!! :luv:(F)

Mrlong welcome B-)

Thats what happens when I get bored Shanette LOL

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

MrsTee I (L) U! :luv:

I (L) you too

Hey guys I receieved my electronic notification NOA-1 this morning at 1:15 am. :dance: You cant imagine the happiness and excitement Sean and I are feeling. I hope this other speeds by.

And so it goes.. One step closer to happiness! :star:

Timeline

Have a good noght ladies

Thats my JQ BOOM girl!!! You are so missed but for whatever reason your gone from FB I know it has to be a good reason! (L)

Filed: Timeline

Mrstee see where I got to come to stalk you -- how school?

BOOM I must admit I miss your artistic work -- wah FB do u?

Where is kutnat head FINESSE!!!!!!!!

Okay it's early too early been at work since 5am bout to run to my other meeting latahs!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Good morning Tre.. I was still snoring when you posted this...they gave us off from school this morning, so Im just playing taxi to hubby and daughter...:blush:

Morning All! Hope everyone is doing well! :thumbs: I really miss the times in here sometimes :crying:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

just needed a break from FB but Im here so you can talk to me,

JQ Smiley Boom, I miss you girl but I understand you needed a break...its so like that some times! I hope you, baby boom, and the rest of the fam are fine! :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey guys I receieved my electronic notification NOA-1 this morning at 1:15 am. :dance: You cant imagine the happiness and excitement Sean and I are feeling. I hope this other speeds by.

Yay! :dance::dance::dance: That's awesome. We all remember how that feels! You are on your way. Hoping for a speedy process and journey for you! :thumbs:

Here is my likkle angel :innocent:

Mek mi si picha of di girls in Jamaica colors.

JQ she is so precious... I can't believe how big she is getting.

just checking in. hope eveyone had a great weekend! congrats to myjamaicanwifey for arriving home safely with his ENTIRE family happy for yall. (F)

Finesse - We miss your crazy rass

Mo - Hope everything is going well

Dada - Happy that you have wheels again!

Brookums - No sign of the triplets yet? LOL

DW - Your pictures were beautiful, just like you!

Danna - Sorry about your camera, but the pictures you did take were breathtaking

KJ - Hope your able to relax a bit now.

Tam - your pregnacy pic rocks!

Trelawny - Wah gwan mi sista. Everything gonna be fine!

Sus - Thanks for all the good info - reminds me to order some more Arnica Gel.:yes:

JQ - We miss you BOOM (L)

Always - Your lil princess is getting big fast! Hope to see you in FL

Z - your son is gonna steal hearts

Shanette - We miss you!(L)

Sunny - you got a football team LOL

Lady C - Don't kill me sis.. mi got mad love fi yah! (L)

Jess - He will be back in your arms soon!

Lulu, Gill and Tonya - Phenomenal Women!

Reg - Practice on a doll LOL

Sugar - How are the boys doing

Karolin - How are things going?

To anyone I have forgotten, please charge it to my head and not my heart.. Neva meant to forget anyone....This is where it all started for us. We are a unique set of ladies.... Best wishes to all the pregnacies, marriages, colleege students, anniversaries, children, etc!! :luv:(F)

Mrlong welcome B-)

Awww thank you Cuz! You know beauty runs in our family :lol: You just did a roll call like in the old days here on VJ :crying:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Yay! :dance::dance::dance: That's awesome. We all remember how that feels! You are on your way. Hoping for a speedy process and journey for you! :thumbs:

JQ she is so precious... I can't believe how big she is getting.

Awww thank you Cuz! You know beauty runs in our family :lol: You just did a roll call like in the old days here on VJ :crying:

:lol: Yes it does LOL.. and yeah I did a roll call I was bored one night lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.