MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Greetings.

Congrats on the twins!!!!! My little angel was a twin but for some godly reason, the other embryo vanished.(as how dr put it along with other possible scenarios as to what occurred) It was a condition called vanishing twin syndrome

I learn something new everyday.

Thank you! Still waiting for email/text or check cashed or anything in the mail. I see other people who filed the same day with some updates but not me yet. B-)

We'll be there in a couple of years so be sure to keep track of the "Lessons Learned" and good luck!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Good Morning All!!!

Happy Friday! Does anyone have any exciting plans?

Im off to go and get my nails done but I'll pop in lata. Hopefully I wont be the only one posting here today.... :star:

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Good Morning All!!!

Happy Friday! Does anyone have any exciting plans?

Im off to go and get my nails done but I'll pop in lata. Hopefully I wont be the only one posting here today.... :star:

Hey!!!! Well tomorrow makes hubby and i 1st wedding anniversary so shortly we are going to take pictures at JCPenny. Who knows what else will transpire.

Hey!!!! Well tomorrow makes hubby and i 1st wedding anniversary so shortly we are going to take pictures at JCPenny. Who knows what else will transpire.

Congrats on 1 year! Be sure to post a pic of you guys. I love JCP they take really good pics. A lot better than before.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Why is it that at the nail shop they act like they dont want to work? I was one of the first ten customers this a.m and I get the Pink/White fill which if yall know what that is it takes a lil longer than the regular fill. Anyhoo they always have to shuffle around like whose going to do the fill....a bunch chickens with their heads cut off! Gets on my nerves but they do a good job.........so I just sit through it but DAMN this is your JOB, get it together! :bonk::rofl:

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Timeline

SHANETTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stalking you

:whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Lets get this PARTY started RIGHTTTTTTTTT

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

R u Lawns? :whistle::)

Yes am are stalking you -- ow u naw sleep

tep aff a mi name

*sings.. IM DRINKING RUM AND RED BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL oh and im bringing the chips and dip! lol

dwl...well I made about a dozen festivals -- you not cooking this weekend you were on a roll a few weeks ago :thumbs:

so I can't sleep and what do I do...sit here and watch nothing but DUPPY SHOWS :wacko:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

dwl...well I made about a dozen festivals -- you not cooking this weekend you were on a roll a few weeks ago :thumbs:

Mi waan some! Now Im really on strike because my kids are DISREPECTFUL. Im not feeding them or going food shopping for them!:angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.