MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

So JQ how is being a new mommy sort of? I say sort of because I think your sons are older, right?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Accepted JP now let mi look. AWWW you guys are cute! He's a cutie! Get it girl

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So JQ how is being a new mommy sort of? I say sort of because I think your sons are older, right?

Girl my youngest son is 11 so this is starting all over again. And its different because its with a girl. Remember to wipe back to front I mean front to back :rofl:

And getting up at night and breast feeding for the first time. Its all an experience

Congrats on your 2 year anni

Me and hubby celebrate 3 years in July marriage is great hubby is a big help and loves this baby so much.

I never had that with my kids father, he didnt pay no attention to them when they were little. Hubby gets up at night even tho he has to work. I love it

Since the kids are so big they help alot. and I will make them help, as long as they live in here. :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Girl my youngest son is 11 so this is starting all over again. And its different because its with a girl. Remember to wipe back to front I mean front to back :rofl:

And getting up at night and breast feeding for the first time. Its all an experience

Congrats on your 2 year anni

Me and hubby celebrate 3 years in July marriage is great hubby is a big help and loves this baby so much.

I never had that with my kids father, he didnt pay no attention to them when they were little. Hubby gets up at night even tho he has to work. I love it

Since the kids are so big they help alot. and I will make them help, as long as they live in here. :bonk:

Aww thats really nice. Yea girls are different. Like for instance my son gets super dirty if you just look at him and I don't really mind to much but my daughter oh hell to the naw. She has to be on point. LOL, gosh I don't know how that sounds but you know what I'm saying. I agree on the big bros helping. They got to have her back forever no matter what. Its good to hear yall are adjusting well

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl:

I am sure some others would disagree... :blush:

JQ, so happy your hubby is so supportive and loving! :thumbs:

Forget others that disagree JAP you the only one that got to look at him and be with him

Shoot I feel my hubby is the sexiest man I can even look at :blush::blush::blush:

He is my "sexy lips"

Aww thats really nice. Yea girls are different. Like for instance my son gets super dirty if you just look at him and I don't really mind to much but my daughter oh hell to the naw. She has to be on point. LOL, gosh I don't know how that sounds but you know what I'm saying. I agree on the big bros helping. They got to have her back forever no matter what. Its good to hear yall are adjusting well

Yes girls are way different from boys.

Yep we are adjusting well. But being off work is going to make me go crazy

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Forget others that disagree JAP you the only one that got to look at him and be with him

Shoot I feel my hubby is the sexiest man I can even look at :blush::blush::blush:

He is my "sexy lips"

Yes girls are way different from boys.

Yep we are adjusting well. But being off work is going to make me go crazy

Yea being home can be boring but I'd rather be home. It will fly by....So is Jamerica going to daycare when you back to work or with family?

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Yea being home can be boring but I'd rather be home. It will fly by....So is Jamerica going to daycare when you back to work or with family?

LoL @ Jamerica that was her nickname I name her Coleice pronounce like Nas ex-wifename

Im not sure my sister and dad want to watch her for me, but sometimes family dont hold up! But thats not til March/April so I will see

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I like that, its pretty.

Okay yall know I can't multi-task Im trying to catch up on the VJ family FB page. Mi love it

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The day Brooke come tell us she preggo, I am going to dance in the street...! :rofl:

Don't know why, but it feels like I am waiting for the day as much as you are Brooke (L)

Are you putting yuh feet inna di air afta? :whistle::innocent:

DWL!!!! Nah not ready to give it our all yet. Still enjoying some adult fun! Legs up in the air after soon come! :devil: LOL Thanks though for being excited for me, when it does happen.

What they hell kind of smiley is this

t15193.gif :blink::help:

What the....... Where did you find this? Did it have a name? Orgy is right! Still I don't get the two blue faces on either end of the bed. CrAzY :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.