MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel you am add on three to my list two young lady and my finance and i love them but i already have 4 at home so it going be a full house i can wait to see the out come with jamaica kids and american kids (laugh)

Wow you sure are going to have a full house. It will be interesting to see the differences in the children at first, but I bet in no time they will act the same. Is your interview coming up?

We emailed the embassy mid July if I am not mistaken. They sent email back with interview date and checklist. So Eric called Mt Hope to schedule medical. Got a date for about 2wks from date he called. Results were ready just this Tues. Interview is this Thur. Let me know if your friend needs any help. I can let her know what I know.

I didn't realize the interview was tomorrow. My Sept. lists of good things was terrible, as I left this out too. I thought hubby was just going for her birthday. So will hubby have to go back and get her? That's great for the little girl and you guys that the mom signed away custody. So glad it all worked out. Hope you leg is feeling better. Take it easy! You said it yourself.. Too blessed to be stressed!

Yes, Finesse we need some baby pics!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tee--that is sad. For her though. That little girl is amazing. She is full of energy and so loving. I don't know how she could do that. But you know. MY DAUGHTER deserves to be loved by a mother that will be here for her no matter what. And I am that woman!!!!! :thumbs:

The interview is in the morning and I am so anxious.

Girl don't let Steve get a hang of that craigslist stuff. Cause Eric is an addict fo real.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT! DO IT GURL!!!(L)

Timeline

JQ-- He got her to sign over full custody to him.But the paperwork won't be ready until Friday. Eric's parents will have to pick it up, cause he flies back Friday morning. But they did get the letter signed and notarized as well for the interview.

Now for some advise like the other women gave me.Don't let that man stress you out. You are carrying another life. And stress is no good for you or the baby. Believe me, my legs were so swollen the other night after talking to Eric, that I only made it to the bed and couldn't even get up. Just remember, you are too blessed to be stressed. And use those kids. Like your parents used to use you. You know they are the remote control, your water fountain, and your sandwhich maker LOL!!!

See thats what Im talking about! You will be taking care of them most of your life....let them take care of YOU sometimes!

Good evening! Thanks for all the birthday well wishes. I can't believe we are already in September. This year is rolling!

I hope everyone is having a great week! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Exactly and to say a new, nice phone. Cho!

Uhhhhhh NO..enough said. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was thinking the same as you about baby mama's signature, but I think it has to be notorized. What if you couldn't find the baby momma though? What happens then? If she hasn't seen the child since practically birth, how are you suppose to tracl them down? I guess the embassy does care (as usual) and would say you must find her.

How is your case going along now? Hubby soon come??

Got a 2nd RFE for a new Police Record...he got one, fedx it to me, I fedx it to NVC...they got it Monday...now just waiting for them to Case Complete and schedule a damn interview...looks like will be in October.

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Interview today for my daughter. I am chewing my finger nails (haven't done that in awhile). Nerves are up the wall right now. I told Eric I will call him around 11 or 12 to find out the results. LORD DO IT.....DO IT FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Thompson-- yes my legs are doing much better. Doc to me to cut out a few of my extra activities. That is going to harder done then said. My schedule is so jam packed. I got two schools for work coming up and a daughter to go and get and I will have to get her ready for school. :help:

Of course I told Eric about what happened and he had the nerve to go off on me. I kinda felt like a kid again. Hold up....wait a minute....let me put some MAMA JEW in it. Had to pump the breaks. But I understood what he was saying. Said yes dear and I love you. And then had to throw in there, that him fussing at me didn't help the situation :devil: (got some game wit me) so he said he was sorry for getting upset and that he didn't want me doing anything around the house until he got back. OOOOOOO YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Got a 2nd RFE for a new Police Record...he got one, fedx it to me, I fedx it to NVC...they got it Monday...now just waiting for them to Case Complete and schedule a damn interview...looks like will be in October.

Damn Embassy!!!! good luck sis, keep us posted....

Timeline

Interview today for my daughter. I am chewing my finger nails (haven't done that in awhile). Nerves are up the wall right now. I told Eric I will call him around 11 or 12 to find out the results. LORD DO IT.....DO IT FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Thompson-- yes my legs are doing much better. Doc to me to cut out a few of my extra activities. That is going to harder done then said. My schedule is so jam packed. I got two schools for work coming up and a daughter to go and get and I will have to get her ready for school. :help:

Of course I told Eric about what happened and he had the nerve to go off on me. I kinda felt like a kid again. Hold up....wait a minute....let me put some MAMA JEW in it. Had to pump the breaks. But I understood what he was saying. Said yes dear and I love you. And then had to throw in there, that him fussing at me didn't help the situation :devil: (got some game wit me) so he said he was sorry for getting upset and that he didn't want me doing anything around the house until he got back. OOOOOOO YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Good for you......:star:

Timeline

So anybody having any cook outs this weekend?

we are invited to two. So that is going to amount to our Saturday

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

So anybody having any cook outs this weekend?

we are invited to two. So that is going to amount to our Saturday

Hi MamaJew, wishing a speedy approval at the interview today for you guys for lil' mama!!!

No cooking out for us, we might go to one though. No big plans for us, we just going to be getting last minute things together for our return trip to JA next Saturday...we all the way turned up! :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Come on Embassy! :wacko: Come on interview date!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Nope - Carnival time!! i_love_soca_tshirt-p235891646813224308q6wh_400.jpg

LOL, I hear ya Sus! I think Atlanta is having its annual "Jerk Festival" on Sunday, so we might check that out.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Hi Ladies...good luck on the interview today Mama Jew!

I just got into work a bit late...shhhh had a nice sexy party after I took the kids to school! :devil:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.