Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I am new here and need a quick question answering if possible. My fiancee is an USC and I am a UKC. We have just started the fiance visa process and I have sent off everything for the I-129F application. But I have looked at your example form DS-156, where it says that proof of engagement is required. What prrof is needed? as the only proof we have is facebook posts to state we are engaged. I visited about 5 weeks ago and had to come back for work. We got on that well that we decided to get engaged, but could not afford a ring yet. We posted on facebook and that is the only proof we have. What could we do to get more proof about our engagement. I know the DS-156 form is not needed at the moment as we have just filled in the I-129F application but I just want to make sure I have everything when I need it.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...