aloneagain888

america citizen abused my alien husband

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well he did it again!! I got arrested 2 times for a fake battery charge!! They charged me wpoth assault with a dealdly weapom withput intent to kill last month case was dropped because they couldnt prove it!He was also arrested but case was dismissed!! Ahhh!! Again he called police 2 weeks ago while I was sleeping and told police I beat him up!!I was charged with battery cause he had bruises all over him and I dont know where he got those but the police took photos of him and I tried to explain to police that I had no marks nothing that he was lying! But they still charged me!I just got out of jail 4 days ago! I have to go to court again for the second false charge! Ia so devistated that this man who I thought loved me could call police on false charges and have his freinds act as witneeses.He stoled my computer but I GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY AFTER I WENT WITH POLICE TO GET IT BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE NO CONTACT ORDER AND HES LOUNGING IN MY HOME that he wants to take too at divorce court but it in my name only and I bought it while married but I have prove money came from another home I had inherited.No bank accounts together.After I TOOK COMPUTER HOME i found photos and recordings he had made while we talked on phone of him trying to get me to admit I was trying to kill him! HE has mentally abused me to the point I JUST WANT TO DIE! i HAVE LOST MY JOB BECAUSE i am now a convicted felon!

He also stashed 2 pills in my ourse the first time I got arrested and was charged woith possession of controlled substance! My life is in shambles!

Can I sue him for recording me without my knowledge?The tapes show I WAS BEING MENTALLY ABUSED but I KNOW HE DIDNT WANT to use these cause he wanted to deleate it the day I got my computer back.The police officwr didnot let him deleate anything I caught him red handed with my compouter the day I went to get my clothes and stuff!

I am filing for the I -130 withdraw,he still hasnt recieved his I485 approval.I am so hurt and so devistated that I spent so long waiting for him and he comes here to use me!! I still am in shock that the man I married and did so much for and spent so much on put me in jail for no reason! He was always mad and angery,abused my dogs,ruined my home,he had it all planned out and he did a good job!! Will he get deported! I hope so!! He thinks he can just do this toi a woman that has never done anything wrong and get put in jail,loose all!! I have nothing left but my house! Thankyou for all you help,I need prayers right now im not well and cant eat or sleep.

I'm sorry you're going thru this.

To clarify: you called yourself a 'convicted felon'...did this go to court already??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.