Veronik

August Interviews in Montreal - K1

234 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Rose416 I really hope that medical stuff comes through for you any day now. How frustrating that must be, I'd be pissed! Well this time next month you'll likely be rejoicing with your man:) :thumbs:

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

That's right Rose416, arrass the heck out of them, call everyday, twice a day, show up there, bring a lawyer, ANYTHING! I'm sure you'll get the results in time, this is just one of these thing to see how well you handle stress, because really, this whole process is SO stress-free and laid-back, they have to give you a hard time somehow...

God, I think I'm gonna fly back and then realize that my interview is REALLY happening, it's like it hasn't registered yet...

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

That's right Rose416, arrass the heck out of them, call everyday, twice a day, show up there, bring a lawyer, ANYTHING! I'm sure you'll get the results in time, this is just one of these thing to see how well you handle stress, because really, this whole process is SO stress-free and laid-back, they have to give you a hard time somehow...

:thumbs:

God, I think I'm gonna fly back and then realize that my interview is REALLY happening, it's like it hasn't registered yet...

I know somewhere in me is this fear that all of this isn't really happening. Its soooo exciting to think that in two months from now be living my life but FINALLY with my SO. AAAHHHHH!!! Finally!!!!

:jest::dance: :dance: :dance::lol: :lol: :secret: :secret: :dancing::lol: :lol: :dance: :dance: :jest::P:dance: :dance:

08/31/2010 POE09/25/2010 Civil WeddingAOS Timeline10/11/2010 AOS Package Sent10/20/2010 NOA's for AOS/EAD/AP11/12/2010 Biometrics Appointment1/4/2011 Received EAD and AP documents!1/11/2011 AOS Interview - APPROVED!!1/15/2011 - Received Approval notice for I-485, Green card on its way!!1/21/2011 - Received Green Card!!Removal of Conditions11/1/2012-Sent Application to California Service Center ..... N-40007/29/2016 - Received date at Phoenix lockbox 8/01/2016 - N-400 NOA<p>xx/xx/xxxx - BiometricsOnto the next step!!

Timeline

I know what you mean Wishing!!! Gosh, I'm so excited all the time, and so hyper, as if I had just downed 5 Red Bulls! But, trying to focus on these forms, almost done!!!

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Timeline

I know what you mean Wishing!!! Gosh, I'm so excited all the time, and so hyper, as if I had just downed 5 Red Bulls! But, trying to focus on these forms, almost done!!!

HA ha! Don't do that! You'll get a heart murmur !!

Oh well, I guess it's OK because you don't have a medical exam to go through anymore.

I've called my family doctor to begin harassing the hospital for my echo results. If I don't get them by next Monday I'm going to bring out my tough side. Look out!

You're right Wishing. I keep thinking that in less than a month I'll be with my guy again, planning a wedding. I can't sleep at night with all of this excitement!

AOS

POE @ Toronto Pearson - 08/12/10

Civil Ceremony - 08/27/10

Applied for SSN in married name - 09/06/10 (I was told it will take 4 weeks to get the background check cleared and an additional 2 weeks to receive my card)

AOS/EAD/AP sent with FedEx - 09/25/10

E-Notice From Chicago - 10/05/10

I-797C, NOA1 Received - 10/08/10

SSN card received (FINALLY!)- 10/23/10

Biometrics appointment - 10/28/10

EAD Approved - 11/19/10 (USCIS Website Notice)

AP Approved & Received - 11/22/10

EAD Received- 11/23/10

Interview - 02/07/11 APPROVED!

I am now a U.S. Permanent Resident!!

My K1 Journey can be found on the 'About Me' page

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck all you november files who have interviews in Aug. If you have all your paperwork then its a breeze, just enjoy the view from up there its spectacular!! I POE next Friday yeah, my fiance is flying up on Tuesday and then we are driving the uhaul down to boston on friday, finally. OH FYI!! I established credit yesterday. We got our cable and internet set up thru verizon and i we asked if I could have one of them in my name and the guy said he would check, all they wanted was my passport # and then they asked me a few questions and all approved so may want to try that if you are able.

Aug 23 2010 - mailed via USPS overnight courier to USCIS

Aug 24 2010 - received a USCIS at 11.40am signed for by Chyba

Sept 1 2010 - received email and text confirmation for AOS,EAD,AP

Sept 7 2010 - received hard copy of NOA1 for AOS,EAD,AP

Sept 10 2010 - received biometrics apt letter for Oct 1, attempting walkin Sept 17

Sept 17 2010 - successful walk-in biometrics apt

Sept 20 - EAD and AOS touched

Sept 27 - received email and text at 7:30pm that my AOS was transfered to CSC (yeah no interview)

Sept 29 - case touched, arrived at CSC received email and text from USCIS

Oct 4 - AOS touched

Oct 6 - AOS touched

Oct 7 - AOS touched again!!!!

Oct 14 - AOS touched again!!!

Oct 15 - AOS touched again

Oct 19 - AP approved (no email or text notification of approval)

Oct 21 - EAD approved received text and email of card production ordered.

Oct 25 - Received Hardcopy of AP in the mail

Oct 29 - Received another text that EAD card was mailed (post decision activity)

Nov 1 - Received EAD card in the mail

Nov 9 - RFE for vaccination record transcribed over to I693 form

Nov 13 - Found Dr. who would complete just the vaccination part of the form yeaaaah!!!

Nov 17 - USCIS received my RFE response papers in California

Dec 3 - Received email and text confirmation that my case was updated from RFE to RFE review response

Dec 9 - Green Card approved, never received any email or text and my USCIS case still shows in RFE Response review

Dec 14 - Received my approval notice and welcome to America letter advising it was approved Dec 9th

Dec 17 - Green card received, finally done with USCIS for 2 years

Timeline

Good news! I guess I harassed the heck out of cardio and got my doctor involved too. My echo exam results are in ahead of schedule and I'll be faxing them to Seiden later today! Woo Hoo! This means all of my paperwork is ready for the interview!!

11 more days! AGGGGH!

AOS

Applied for SSN in married name - 09/06/10 (I was told it will take 4 weeks to get the background check cleared and an additional 2 weeks to receive my card)

EAD Received- 11/23/10

Timeline

Good news! I guess I harassed the heck out of cardio and got my doctor involved too. My echo exam results are in ahead of schedule and I'll be faxing them to Seiden later today! Woo Hoo! This means all of my paperwork is ready for the interview!!

11 more days! AGGGGH!

Awesome!!! Congrats!!

Timeline

beantown79,

Thanks for the wishes! I think I'm the only one that actually filed in November though... Oh well!

Rose416,

Hell yeah! All done! Good news!!!

Gotta calm down... Gosh, it's coming soon!!!

Timeline

I'm getting so excited I can't sleep!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Good morning everyone!

So I thought I'd update the list one last time before leaving for the beach! I'm gonna try hard to not worry about anything, not check my e-mails or nothing for a week, so I might not pop on here at all. But with me, you never know! I might freak out and want to check on Wednesday just to make sure everything is still all good and dandy! Really excited, I feel like a week under the sun is gonna take care of a lot of stress!

User ............... P3 Logged ..... Days Since ....... Interview Date! ... Countdown to I.D.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mandaNchris ........ April 16th .... 62 days .......... Aug 10th .......... 17 days

Rose416 ............ April 16th? ... 62 days .......... Aug 3rd .......... 10 days

Vero and Chris ..... April 26th .... 56 days .......... Aug 9th .......... 16 days

J & J .............. April 27th .... 54 days .......... Aug 9th .......... 16 days

Pasht .............. April 30th .... 52 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 30 days

Wishing ............ May 4th ....... 43 days .......... Aug 16th .......... 23 days

Alaba .............. May 6th ....... 45 days .......... Aug 11th .......... 18 days

netguy ............. May 10th ...... 42 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 31 days

Ken and Kate ....... May 11th ...... 43 days .......... Aug 25th .......... 32 days

Valerie78 .......... May 17th ...... 35 days .......... Aug 23rd .......... 30 days

nickbits ........... May 17th? ..... 35 days .......... Aug 12th .......... 19 days

Brenda2010 ......... May 19th ...... 34 days .......... Aug 24th .......... 31 days

funeshah ........... xxx xxxx ...... xx xxxx .......... Aug 16th .......... 23 days

Halfnhalf .......... May 25th ...... 59 days

Gosh 16 days???? Now I'M starting to freak out!!!! :o And Rose416, 10 days to go!!! Can you believe it!!!!

Halfnhalf, did you hear something? I guess it probably won't be August then, enh? Gosh, I hope you get a date soon! It should, if you look at how long it took some of us to get a date... Do you know anyone who's waiting like you right now?

Alright you guys, have a good weekend, and I'm gonna try REAL hard not to come on here next week, but I don't promise anything ;) !

Ciao! B-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

User ............... P3 Logged ..... Days Since ....... Interview Date! ... Countdown to I.D.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halfnhalf, did you hear something? I guess it probably won't be August then, enh? Gosh, I hope you get a date soon! It should, if you look at how long it took some of us to get a date... Do you know anyone who's waiting like you right now?

I haven't seen anyone else waiting that's very close to my dates... yeah, we've kinda given up on August. At this point were just keeping our fingers crossed for SEPTEMBER!!

*on a side note* It IS stressful waiting because I miss Simon so badly. But what really is getting to me, though, is that my Grandmother is very sick. The other day she said to me. "I sure wish your paperwork would hurry through... I really would like to see you get married before I go." sigh...

Timeline

I haven't seen anyone else waiting that's very close to my dates... yeah, we've kinda given up on August. At this point were just keeping our fingers crossed for SEPTEMBER!!

*on a side note* It IS stressful waiting because I miss Simon so badly. But what really is getting to me, though, is that my Grandmother is very sick. The other day she said to me. "I sure wish your paperwork would hurry through... I really would like to see you get married before I go." sigh...

Wow sorry to hear about that, there's really nothing I can say, I hope you feel better and that she does too (F)

Timeline

I am so sorry to read about your Grandmother HalfnHalf. I hope you have lots of extra time to spend with her.

If you're not being interviewed in August, I am sure you'll have something scheduled for early September. It will be here before you know it!

AOS

EAD Received- 11/23/10

Timeline

Sorry to hear about you Grandmother. All will come through soon :thumbs:(F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.